Reboots/Mashups/Bootlegs Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
abrown94
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 513
Joined: 13 Nov 2014

Post abrown9401 Aug 2019, 11:37

Latest post of the previous page:

Does anyone have the HDYFRN instrumental?? It’s got to be out there, with the reboots with M2I from Ultra ‘18. Really want to remake the Don’t Worry mashup
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3211
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz07 Aug 2019, 22:11

My Reboot of Swedish House Mafia Ushuaia mashup.



Full version on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhwPKM9yStQ
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz
User avatar
jarmas01
I worship Axwell
Send private message djesusarmas
Posts: 344
Joined: 03 Aug 2016
Location: Tijuana, México
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

Post jarmas0113 Aug 2019, 02:40

Inspired on HEDZ's Flashing Lights edit.

User avatar
jaime_7
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 271
Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Location: Madrid, Spain

Post jaime_716 Aug 2019, 16:45

Ladies and gentleman, 8 years later the time has finally come.
The world now has a GOOD Save The World acapella:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbn-S_6FNsI
Can't believe it took so long, specially considering how bad the other one was! (I'm sure you have all heard the old one, with the "stutter/gater" effect on some words. I've even heard it at festivals being played by big DJs!)
"It's Swedish House Mafia for life this time" - Axwell, 25/03/2018
zachmaciel
Axwell fan
Send private message
Posts: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2014
DJ Gear: CDS

Post zachmaciel16 Aug 2019, 16:51

jaime_7 wrote:
16 Aug 2019, 16:45
Ladies and gentleman, 8 years later the time has finally come.
The world now has a GOOD Save The World acapella:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbn-S_6FNsI
Can't believe it took so long, specially considering how bad the other one was! (I'm sure you have all heard the old one, with the "stutter/gater" effect on some words. I've even heard it at festivals being played by big DJs!)
Anzjon or Dylan rebooted it years ago with the good acapella, you're just late :D
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3211
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz17 Aug 2019, 00:55

zachmaciel wrote:
16 Aug 2019, 16:51
jaime_7 wrote:
16 Aug 2019, 16:45
Ladies and gentleman, 8 years later the time has finally come.
The world now has a GOOD Save The World acapella:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbn-S_6FNsI
Can't believe it took so long, specially considering how bad the other one was! (I'm sure you have all heard the old one, with the "stutter/gater" effect on some words. I've even heard it at festivals being played by big DJs!)
Anzjon or Dylan rebooted it years ago with the good acapella, you're just late :D
Yup, this right here. It has been rebooted before. Dylan's reboot is even better than that, RN's use of the acapella is so dry, unfortunately :cry: .
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz
zachmaciel
Axwell fan
Send private message
Posts: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2014
DJ Gear: CDS

Post zachmaciel18 Aug 2019, 00:30

hedz wrote:
17 Aug 2019, 00:55
zachmaciel wrote:
16 Aug 2019, 16:51
jaime_7 wrote:
16 Aug 2019, 16:45
Ladies and gentleman, 8 years later the time has finally come.
The world now has a GOOD Save The World acapella:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbn-S_6FNsI
Can't believe it took so long, specially considering how bad the other one was! (I'm sure you have all heard the old one, with the "stutter/gater" effect on some words. I've even heard it at festivals being played by big DJs!)
Anzjon or Dylan rebooted it years ago with the good acapella, you're just late :D
Yup, this right here. It has been rebooted before. Dylan's reboot is even better than that, RN's use of the acapella is so dry, unfortunately :cry: .
here's the bad boy if you want it, I still got it https://www6.zippyshare.com/v/gvBrd0ND/file.html
User avatar
jarmas01
I worship Axwell
Send private message djesusarmas
Posts: 344
Joined: 03 Aug 2016
Location: Tijuana, México
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

Post jarmas0122 Aug 2019, 23:40

Someone knows where can I find MTYK acapella? Or someone who has it can send it to me? :cry: I want it for a mashup
User avatar
LouisDlcr Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 448
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr Online08 Sep 2019, 19:29

Anyone has Dirty South & Alesso - City Of Dreams (Acapella) ?
mcribas
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/marshwell
Posts: 283
Joined: 14 Jun 2016
DJ Gear: Computer (it's important gear nowadays)

Post mcribas13 Sep 2019, 23:13

Made a new mashup, hope you like it. Feedback as always, is very welcome ;)

kapelian
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 42
Joined: 19 Sep 2017

Post kapelian15 Sep 2019, 14:11

does anyone has this one? The First Rebirth/Leave The World Behind (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike White Isle Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4YV5ipjDN4

i can't find it anywhere.

Thanks!