Tommy Trash Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post by camheine » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:17 am

Someone put the idea fowards of a tommy trash thread (i think it was Hedz) so i decided to make one. Feel free to post your favs from this guy, here are mine:

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
hedz
I worship Axwell
helderdiniz

Post by hedz » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:34 am

its my favourite from him :)
Checkout my stuff on Soundcloud 👇

Didas
I worship Axwell

Post by Didas » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:03 am

Why are you guys opening threads For every single guy o The scene?
Cmon... Where's joris voorn, leger, Hot since 82, disclosure, matador, solomun threads For example?
I have a lot o experience in MUSIC foruns and this is getting ridiculous...
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
hedz
I worship Axwell
helderdiniz

Post by hedz » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Didas wrote:Why are you guys opening threads For every single guy o The scene?
Cmon... Where's joris voorn, leger, Hot since 82, disclosure, matador, solomun threads For example?
lets close it then :roll: I just tho Tommy Trash deserved his own thread as he's been collabing with the swedes lately, releasing on axtone (...)

hrvoje42
I worship Axwell

Post by hrvoje42 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:52 pm

What's the big deal with opening threads in this forum? For example I found Hardwell/Revealed thread, which someone opened but it was soon closed. I know nobody here likes them (me neither), but still, I wanted to ask you guys what you think about The Code, which got to number 1 on Beatport, but I didn't have anywhere to ask. And I didn't wanna in the chatbox because those posts are gone too fast.

And it's not like a few extra threads are gonna overload the database or something...
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post by Didas » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:55 pm

hedz wrote:
lets close it then :roll: I just tho Tommy Trash deserved his own thread as he's been collabing with the swedes lately, releasing on axtone (...)
Always people conplaining About electro crap and then I see tommys thread in here. We har already other threads for that.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
hedz
I worship Axwell
helderdiniz

Post by hedz » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:12 pm

Didas wrote:
hedz wrote:
Always people conplaining About electro crap and then I see tommys thread in here. We har already other threads for that.
Yea close it, whatever. But you do you've to realise that you've chosen the worst possible words ever to describe your thoughts. You basicly called me and everyone on this forum 'dumbs' and 'clueless' about music, simply because you've far more experience than us. I'm yet very sorry (?) for being a 19 year old guy that listens to house music since a kid, but only to commercial crap because I wasn't such an addict as I am now to search for my own sounds. Being experienced in music or/and music forums won't make you better than anyone.

And if you want those threads, why not make them? I don't see a problem and I would love to participate. Probably with all the talking and news about them here I would start liking deep-tech house as much as I like big room. Me and other guys in the forum.

Anyway I like you and whatnot, but you've just said/expressed something very wrong...

enrico
I worship Axwell

Post by enrico » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:32 pm

This forum is, as far as I know, maintained by Peter in the back (don't know how much exactly he reads stuff on here) and Pidschi who reads some threads on here I guess (sorry I can't remember your name correctly). This forum is the official Axwell forum. Hence subject to what admins and mods want here or not and if they deem an artist "big" or "good" (whatever exactly that may be) enough to have his thread on here.

Once you understand that thought, yeah, well... each to his own. There is no point to argue with users like Didas. It's partly the old "true & old" fan thing vs. new fans and that stuff. And then some users telling others why other people shouldn't enjoy the same kind of music and whatnot. And then, who deserves his own thread and who doesn't. I mean... what?

Which is why I'm not here anymore that often. :/
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post by DCBull » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Whether it's electro or not doesn't matter, the thing is, if every producer/ label gets it's own topic this place will look messy as f**k.
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post by camheine » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:48 pm

How do you close a thread? can i do it since i created it? or does one of the admins have to do it?
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."