Jeremy Olander

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
sobieski902
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1430
Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Location: Magdeburg, Germany

Post sobieski90217 Apr 2017, 14:46

Latest post of the previous page:


To put this one in more context: Jeremy did an great Interview for balancemusic.com here. It's worth the read.

Tracklist:
01. Jeremy Olander – Intro ID
02. Jeremy Olander – ID
03. Jeremy Olander – ID
04. C Vogt & Patrick Jeremicl – Vice
05. Braunbeck – Not Just Play Music (Original Mix)
06. Jeremy Olander – ID
07. Jeremy Olander – ID
08. Wade Bennett – Varial
09. Jeremy Olander – ID
10. Jeremy Olander – ID
11. Cristoph & Jeremy Olander – Last Dance (Original Mix)
Born in Germany, raised in music
Almost-Human Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 545
Joined: 04 Feb 2017

Post Almost-Human Online19 Apr 2017, 16:39

Very interesting interview about 'Vivrant'
First ever collab from Jeremy Olander will be with Christoph

http://www.deephouseamsterdam.com/inter ... y-olander/
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1320 Apr 2017, 13:28

sobieski902 wrote:

To put this one in more context: Jeremy did an great Interview for balancemusic.com here. It's worth the read.

Tracklist:
01. Jeremy Olander – Intro ID
02. Jeremy Olander – ID
03. Jeremy Olander – ID
04. C Vogt & Patrick Jeremicl – Vice
05. Braunbeck – Not Just Play Music (Original Mix)
06. Jeremy Olander – ID
07. Jeremy Olander – ID
08. Wade Bennett – Varial
09. Jeremy Olander – ID
10. Jeremy Olander – ID
11. Cristoph & Jeremy Olander – Last Dance (Original Mix)
Finally listened the whole thing...sublime stuff from Jer, as per usual, loving the new ID's, that intro was top notch...Last 15 and some mins of the mix are crazy good and so melodic 8-) Great interview from Balance Music as well as from Deep House Amsterdam, gotta love this guy's mentality :) And Cristoph confirmed that their two tracks EP Last Dance is coming out in May on Jeremy's dream label - Bedrock Records 8-)
User avatar
adrigarhouse
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 559
Joined: 01 Dec 2014

Post adrigarhouse21 Apr 2017, 15:48

Seveli13 wrote:
sobieski902 wrote:

To put this one in more context: Jeremy did an great Interview for balancemusic.com here. It's worth the read.

Tracklist:
01. Jeremy Olander – Intro ID
02. Jeremy Olander – ID
03. Jeremy Olander – ID
04. C Vogt & Patrick Jeremicl – Vice
05. Braunbeck – Not Just Play Music (Original Mix)
06. Jeremy Olander – ID
07. Jeremy Olander – ID
08. Wade Bennett – Varial
09. Jeremy Olander – ID
10. Jeremy Olander – ID
11. Cristoph & Jeremy Olander – Last Dance (Original Mix)
Finally listened the whole thing...sublime stuff from Jer, as per usual, loving the new ID's, that intro was top notch...Last 15 and some mins of the mix are crazy good and so melodic 8-) Great interview from Balance Music as well as from Deep House Amsterdam, gotta love this guy's mentality :) And Cristoph confirmed that their two tracks EP Last Dance is coming out in May on Jeremy's dream label - Bedrock Records 8-)
Finally your dream of seeing JO releasing on Bedrock is becoming true!
"Please tell me..."
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1321 Apr 2017, 17:24

adrigarhouse wrote:
Finally your dream of seeing JO releasing on Bedrock is becoming true!
Wouldn't call it a dream but yeah, super excited to see Jer on Bedrock finally :) Just hoped it would be a solo release with much, much filthier tunes then this one but still, can't complain with this as well...Cristoph and Jeremy are a perfect combo 8-)
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1324 Apr 2017, 13:11

https://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklis ... 04-21.html
Last Dance played on the latest Transitions :)

Image

Artwork looks pretty legit, should be gettin' this gem in 3 weeks time 8-)
renegade
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 153
Joined: 10 May 2017
DJ Gear: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Post renegade10 May 2017, 18:16

Seveli13 wrote: Artwork looks pretty legit, should be gettin' this gem in 3 weeks time 8-)
User avatar
dperssonn Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 494
Joined: 25 Aug 2014
Location: Sweden

Post dperssonn Online10 May 2017, 18:38

renegade wrote:
Seveli13 wrote: Artwork looks pretty legit, should be gettin' this gem in 3 weeks time 8-)
WOW, really liking this one :!: :!: :!:
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1311 May 2017, 11:01

dperssonn wrote:
renegade wrote:
Seveli13 wrote: Artwork looks pretty legit, should be gettin' this gem in 3 weeks time 8-)
WOW, really liking this one :!: :!: :!:
Hope 5:24 isn't all we're gettin' :? Sounds soooo short :evil:
Otherwise fantastic production by ever amazing Jeremy and really comin' big up Cristoph :!:
Almost-Human Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 545
Joined: 04 Feb 2017

Post Almost-Human Online11 May 2017, 11:08

Seveli13 wrote:
Hope 5:24 isn't all we're gettin' :? Sounds soooo short :evil:
Otherwise fantastic production by ever amazing Jeremy and really comin' big up Cristoph :!:
you can already pre-order the EP https://www.beatport.com/release/last-dance-ep/2003718
Last Dance 7:59
Dimensions 7:47
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1311 May 2017, 11:14

Almost-Human wrote: you can already pre-order the EP https://www.beatport.com/release/last-dance-ep/2003718
Last Dance 7:59
Dimensions 7:47
Didn't saw this, thanks mate ;)
Still not long enough but better than 5:24 :D