Kryder & Tom Staar Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
CHUD
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 467
Joined: 05 Aug 2016

Post CHUD17 Aug 2020, 10:48

Latest post of the previous page:

sad... he basically changed 2-3 notes from the original melody :lol: the vocal is super awful too..
XIX
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 170
Joined: 13 Oct 2014
Location: USA

Post XIX17 Aug 2020, 12:42

Usually it doesn’t phase me much when an artist does a followup with the same sonic palette/similar melodies as a previous hit, it’s all about the brand and continuing the theme, etc.

But this one feels... a bit close? Lazy? Cmd C here, Cmd V there, a few tweaks and a new vocal.

Almost like Armada approached and said, “Remember Bora? We want our own version of that.”
Longtime lurker, took the plunge and left the world behind.
mwaf
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 181
Joined: 13 Nov 2016

Post mwaf09 Sep 2020, 18:14



I stumbled over this ID on SoundCloud - is this still ID or did I miss it? Posting it here since it's claimed to be Kryder haha.
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message louis_dlcr_ delacour1
Posts: 719
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr09 Sep 2020, 19:38

mwaf wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 18:14


I stumbled over this ID on SoundCloud - is this still ID or did I miss it? Posting it here since it's claimed to be Kryder haha.
Like a loooot of Kryder tracks it's still unreleased sadly :mrgreen:
Hopefully he won't forget that one
User avatar
Jerry98
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 420
Joined: 04 Dec 2017
Location: Italy

Post Jerry9810 Sep 2020, 16:34

mwaf wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 18:14


I stumbled over this ID on SoundCloud - is this still ID or did I miss it? Posting it here since it's claimed to be Kryder haha.
I'm still waiting for this one!
I am not really sure if it will ever see the light of day :?
joan_x
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 46
Joined: 30 Oct 2016

Post joan_x17 Sep 2020, 00:02

Jerry98 wrote:
10 Sep 2020, 16:34
mwaf wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 18:14


I stumbled over this ID on SoundCloud - is this still ID or did I miss it? Posting it here since it's claimed to be Kryder haha.
I'm still waiting for this one!
I am not really sure if it will ever see the light of day :?
Isn't this one Rusty Trombone? they are slightly similar.
User avatar
Jerry98
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 420
Joined: 04 Dec 2017
Location: Italy

Post Jerry9817 Sep 2020, 19:20

joan_x wrote:
17 Sep 2020, 00:02
Jerry98 wrote:
10 Sep 2020, 16:34
mwaf wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 18:14


I stumbled over this ID on SoundCloud - is this still ID or did I miss it? Posting it here since it's claimed to be Kryder haha.
I'm still waiting for this one!
I am not really sure if it will ever see the light of day :?
Isn't this one Rusty Trombone? they are slightly similar.
Yeah, they are similar. Maybe Rusty Trombone is the final version, idk
But I find this one more soulful and definitely better than Rusty Trombone
enrico
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1691
Joined: 01 Mar 2012

Post enrico17 Sep 2020, 21:05

Yeah. Imho Rusty Trombone is shit lol.

Zero legit groove, just got a boring perc track slapped on, and the whole structure is too bland to enjoy.
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message louis_dlcr_ delacour1
Posts: 719
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr17 Sep 2020, 22:32

enrico wrote:
17 Sep 2020, 21:05
Yeah. Imho Rusty Trombone is shit lol.

Zero legit groove, just got a boring perc track slapped on, and the whole structure is too bland to enjoy.
it's a good track for me but nothing outstanding, just classic melodic kryder stuff. That ID is indeed better
User avatar
wolfy
Axwell lover
Send private message musicbywolfy musicbywolfy
Posts: 47
Joined: 14 Oct 2019

Post wolfy20 Sep 2020, 22:29

I'll leave this beauty right here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLDWZG_i22Q
MusicByWolfy
enrico
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1691
Joined: 01 Mar 2012

Post enrico31 Oct 2020, 10:50

Lots of great tracks in the newest Kryteria episode, no. 262:


My favorite so far is Clubwire - There For You: https://soundcloud.com/kryteria-radio/k ... 62#t=21:16