Joris Voorn Thread [Rejected] [Green]

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
Ctirad89 Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://www.facebook.com/Jespersound
Posts: 1597
Joined: 18 Aug 2014
Location: Czech Republic
DJ Gear: Traktor, Sennheiser

Post by Ctirad89 » 14 Nov 2017, 18:56

Latest post of the previous page:

Dark Science 'Prophecy' gonna be out the next Monday: https://www.beatport.com/release/prophecy/2152588
User avatar
cotu Send private message
I worship Axwell
yannmiro
Posts: 736
Joined: 17 Sep 2014
Location: Greece

Post by cotu » 16 Nov 2017, 18:24

Ctirad89 wrote:Dark Science 'Prophecy' gonna be out the next Monday: https://www.beatport.com/release/prophecy/2152588
Think I saw it while browsing beatport before you posted it in here, but right now I realised it was an alias of Joris :shock:

Great track btw, some feel-good house can do no wrong :D
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
User avatar
Ctirad89 Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://www.facebook.com/Jespersound
Posts: 1597
Joined: 18 Aug 2014
Location: Czech Republic
DJ Gear: Traktor, Sennheiser

Post by Ctirad89 » 26 Nov 2017, 09:56

cotu wrote:
Ctirad89 wrote:Dark Science 'Prophecy' gonna be out the next Monday: https://www.beatport.com/release/prophecy/2152588
Think I saw it while browsing beatport before you posted it in here, but right now I realised it was an alias of Joris :shock:

Great track btw, some feel-good house can do no wrong :D
It's out now :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7WCYYnstqA
User avatar
cotu Send private message
I worship Axwell
yannmiro
Posts: 736
Joined: 17 Sep 2014
Location: Greece

Post by cotu » 21 Dec 2017, 20:13

2017 yearmix is upppppp :D :D :D

Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
User avatar
Didas Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 4259
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post by Didas » 09 Jan 2018, 18:39

how the fuq I missed his year mix ? :cry:
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Eyck Send private message
True fan
https://soundcloud.com/ey_sc
Posts: 171
Joined: 11 Sep 2014
Location: Germany/Hessen-Bayreuth

Post by Eyck » 13 Feb 2018, 23:15

https://www.beatport.com/release/utopia/2207015

Digitalism - Utopia (Joris Voorn Remix) coming Februar 16. :!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16bq3tNrf6s
Goosebumps never lie
User avatar
Ctirad89 Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://www.facebook.com/Jespersound
Posts: 1597
Joined: 18 Aug 2014
Location: Czech Republic
DJ Gear: Traktor, Sennheiser

Post by Ctirad89 » 28 Feb 2018, 18:47

Yotto is dropping a new 2 tracks EP on Green this friday and one of the these 2 tracks 'Chemicals' got its premiere on dancingastronaut: http://www.dancingastronaut.com/2018/02 ... chemicals/
User avatar
polaninho Send private message
Axwell digger
Posts: 86
Joined: 14 Jan 2012

Post by polaninho » 18 Mar 2018, 19:34

Does anyone know what's happening with this gem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFFJhI1NFXI
User avatar
ALXHRLMS Send private message
True fan
Posts: 189
Joined: 06 Nov 2014
Location: Germany

Post by ALXHRLMS » 19 Mar 2018, 12:34

polaninho wrote:
18 Mar 2018, 19:34
Does anyone know what's happening with this gem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFFJhI1NFXI
Remember that he said this will be a private remix.
He has sooooo many unreleased ID's which never see the light of day
User avatar
Vinelli Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3162
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post by Vinelli » 19 Mar 2018, 14:06

cotu wrote:
16 Nov 2017, 18:24
Ctirad89 wrote:Dark Science 'Prophecy' gonna be out the next Monday: https://www.beatport.com/release/prophecy/2152588
Think I saw it while browsing beatport before you posted it in here, but right now I realised it was an alias of Joris :shock:

Great track btw, some feel-good house can do no wrong :D
Hooooow did I miss this
User avatar
hedz Send private message
I worship Axwell
helderdiniz
Posts: 3097
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post by hedz » 20 Mar 2018, 10:05

Ctirad89 wrote:
14 Nov 2017, 18:56
Dark Science 'Prophecy' gonna be out the next Monday: https://www.beatport.com/release/prophecy/2152588
Sounds awesome! No idea that was Joris, but you can totally notice his magical hand on those percussions
Checkout my stuff on Soundcloud 👇
https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz/wast ... edz-reboot