Shapov Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
jz1
Administrator
Send private message https://www.axwellforum.com axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 520
Joined: 12 Feb 2012
Location: The Netherlands
DJ Gear: Spotify

Post jz113 Apr 2019, 19:23

Latest post of the previous page:

New shapov mix!
https://oneworldradio.tomorrowland.com/ ... -years-mix
More Life
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message louis_dlcr_ delacour1
Posts: 675
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr13 Apr 2019, 21:10

sounds totally different to me :mrgreen:
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message louis_dlcr_ delacour1
Posts: 675
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr13 Apr 2019, 21:13

jz1 wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 19:23
New shapov mix!
https://oneworldradio.tomorrowland.com/ ... -years-mix
That intro ID is really fresh :shock:
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3254
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz15 Apr 2019, 11:02

LouisDlcr wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 21:13
jz1 wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 19:23
New shapov mix!
https://oneworldradio.tomorrowland.com/ ... -years-mix
That intro ID is really fresh :shock:
Indeed, that intro ID is awesome! Really looking forward for Shapov's new stuff
CHUD
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 459
Joined: 05 Aug 2016

Post CHUD01 Jun 2019, 09:59

Check out Shapov's Insta! Teased the ID from his Tomorrowland mix and tagged Axwell. :O
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3254
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz02 Jun 2019, 21:55

CHUD wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 09:59
Check out Shapov's Insta! Teased the ID from his Tomorrowland mix and tagged Axwell. :O
500% hype for that track! The last version where he tagged Axwell also sounded like a very different one, could it be a Remode or something?
User avatar
tony cru
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 177
Joined: 11 Sep 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post tony cru29 Aug 2019, 06:38

anyone heard the ID's at 38min and 42min sound massive! think one is NERAK ID and Shapov ID according to 1001tracklists
User avatar
jarmas01
I worship Axwell
Send private message djesusarmas
Posts: 395
Joined: 03 Aug 2016
Location: Tijuana, México
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

Post jarmas0106 Nov 2019, 20:49

Magnificence & Shapov collab?
67A3A2B0-B7AF-415A-A01B-EC6C8AF0ADD8.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message louis_dlcr_ delacour1
Posts: 675
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr06 Nov 2019, 22:44

jarmas01 wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 20:49
Magnificence & Shapov collab? 67A3A2B0-B7AF-415A-A01B-EC6C8AF0ADD8.png
I can’t understand a single word, can someone translate the important parts?
Marble
Axwell fan
Send private message
Posts: 8
Joined: 11 Apr 2017
Location: Netherlands

Post Marble06 Nov 2019, 23:07

The important parts: Magnificence and Shapov produced a song called Unboring The Future that will be used for a commercial for the Peugeot 208. It will be released on the 22nd of november, that day the commercial campaign will start as well. It'll be released on Epic247 Recordings.
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message louis_dlcr_ delacour1
Posts: 675
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr07 Nov 2019, 13:01

Marble wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 23:07
The important parts: Magnificence and Shapov produced a song called Unboring The Future that will be used for a commercial for the Peugeot 208. It will be released on the 22nd of november, that day the commercial campaign will start as well. It'll be released on Epic247 Recordings.
wow that's dope news :D
waiting forward to hear that ;)