Russian Artist Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
Jonas Ferdinand Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 280
Joined: 15 Dec 2014
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

Post by Jonas Ferdinand » 16 Oct 2016, 14:13

Latest post of the previous page:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do6wWR23A5A

Throwbaaaaaaaack :D
User avatar
alexbip15 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 294
Joined: 05 Jan 2013
Location: Ottawa, Canada
DJ Gear: Logic Pro 9

Post by alexbip15 » 17 Oct 2016, 18:18

Ctirad89 wrote:Russian duo Matisse & Sadko are finally unleashing their long-awaited Machine Gun this Friday on Monomark! Out this friday!
It's a really good track tbh
User avatar
Schirmy Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 636
Joined: 31 May 2016

Post by Schirmy » 17 Oct 2016, 22:56

Not sure if it'll be an Axtone release but here: https://twitter.com/edikdjmeg/status/788036684868947968

Also, this https://soundcloud.com/progidss/meg-nerak-id

In the description of Get Down, Axtone said they have a few more surprises in store before the end of the year so could be those.
Nothing But Love For You.
User avatar
jarmas01 Send private message
I worship Axwell
djesusarmas
Posts: 307
Joined: 03 Aug 2016
Location: Tijuana, México
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

Post by jarmas01 » 18 Oct 2016, 03:29

Schirmy wrote:Not sure if it'll be an Axtone release but here: https://twitter.com/edikdjmeg/status/788036684868947968

Also, this https://soundcloud.com/progidss/meg-nerak-id

In the description of Get Down, Axtone said they have a few more surprises in store before the end of the year so could be those.
Why I just heard the HQ preview of the second id?!

Maybe it's not their style but I like so much that track

EDIT:

It's been a year since they preview that song https://www.facebook.com/megnerak/video ... 898496977/
User avatar
Schirmy Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 636
Joined: 31 May 2016

Post by Schirmy » 18 Oct 2016, 04:22

jarmas01 wrote:
Schirmy wrote:Not sure if it'll be an Axtone release but here: https://twitter.com/edikdjmeg/status/788036684868947968

Also, this https://soundcloud.com/progidss/meg-nerak-id

In the description of Get Down, Axtone said they have a few more surprises in store before the end of the year so could be those.
Why I just heard the HQ preview of the second id?!

Maybe it's not their style but I like so much that track

EDIT:

It's been a year since they preview that song https://www.facebook.com/megnerak/video ... 898496977/
More previews: https://www.instagram.com/p/BEXMuLrjGtl ... yisnotover

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEFQsmmjGjm ... yisnotover
Nothing But Love For You.
User avatar
Ctirad89 Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://www.facebook.com/Jespersound
Posts: 1597
Joined: 18 Aug 2014
Location: Czech Republic
DJ Gear: Traktor, Sennheiser

Post by Ctirad89 » 07 Nov 2016, 14:49

MEG \ NERAK - KUSH (FREE DOWNLOAD)
User avatar
dperssonn Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 482
Joined: 25 Aug 2014
Location: Sweden

Post by dperssonn » 07 Nov 2016, 16:02

Ctirad89 wrote:MEG \ NERAK - KUSH (FREE DOWNLOAD)
Well, that was quite horrible...
User avatar
Schirmy Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 636
Joined: 31 May 2016

Post by Schirmy » 07 Nov 2016, 16:42

dperssonn wrote:
Ctirad89 wrote:MEG \ NERAK - KUSH (FREE DOWNLOAD)
Well, that was quite horrible...
I'm all for artists dabbling into other genres but I am not a fan of this. :shock:
Nothing But Love For You.
User avatar
jarmas01 Send private message
I worship Axwell
djesusarmas
Posts: 307
Joined: 03 Aug 2016
Location: Tijuana, México
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

Post by jarmas01 » 07 Nov 2016, 22:26

Ctirad89 wrote:MEG \ NERAK - KUSH (FREE DOWNLOAD)
The description says it's experimental, I think that's why they released it as free download.
User avatar
PATWELL Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 341
Joined: 16 Aug 2016
Location: USA

Post by PATWELL » 08 Nov 2016, 00:02

Ctirad89 wrote:MEG \ NERAK - KUSH (FREE DOWNLOAD)
Good Lord, this is bad. I don't know why I even expose my ears to anything from these guys. Couldn't even make it 90 seconds into that track.
"If the music makes you feel something before your brain tells you something, that's good."
- Axwell
User avatar
Ctirad89 Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://www.facebook.com/Jespersound
Posts: 1597
Joined: 18 Aug 2014
Location: Czech Republic
DJ Gear: Traktor, Sennheiser

Post by Ctirad89 » 09 Dec 2016, 19:43

Matisse & Sadko new track 'Ya Amar' will be out on 16th December 2016 on their own label Monomark.