Third Party / Release Records Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
Cowy
Axwell digger

Post Cowy28 Sep 2016, 21:12

I really think that one of the best artists this year totally deserve a self topic, especially now that they are kinda independent from Size, although they have 7 official releases there. Hands down to TP :D
Schirmy
I worship Axwell

Post Schirmy28 Sep 2016, 23:46

Agreed, also, I do like this a lot. https://soundcloud.com/sarids/third-par ... y-premiere

Fly Forever will be on RR, right?
Nothing But Love For You.
cotu
I worship Axwell
Send private message yannmiro

Post cotu15 Oct 2016, 10:48

Release Radio 004: ADE Edition

Includes the rumoured Third Party collab with Corey James, NEW_ID & Years - Fly Forever, as well as 2 Release Ids

Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
Elroy
I worship Axwell

Post Elroy19 Oct 2016, 16:13

I saw Third Party back in April when they had a show in Amsterdam. Was really satisfied with their performance !
I also really like their releases, they're definitely on the right track and I'm really curious about their full album !
Elroy
I worship Axwell

Post Elroy31 Oct 2016, 14:16

Elroy wrote:I saw Third Party back in April when they had a show in Amsterdam. Was really satisfied with their performance !
I also really like their releases, they're definitely on the right track and I'm really curious about their full album !
I would've thought there was going to be some more info and/or releases about the album by now.
Nothing yet, though.

Also, I really, really do not like Sem Vox. When he span a set at the Release show in Amsterdam back in April it wasn't good at all.
Anyone knows how his performance at the ADE edition was?
vibethefeel
Axwell digger

Post vibethefeel31 Oct 2016, 14:59

Elroy wrote:
Elroy wrote:I saw Third Party back in April when they had a show in Amsterdam. Was really satisfied with their performance !
I would've thought there was going to be some more info and/or releases about the album by now.
Nothing yet, though.

Also, I really, really do not like Sem Vox. When he span a set at the Release show in Amsterdam back in April it wasn't good at all.
Not impressive, for example he played Payback while DV&W played before him. I believe Sem Vox is the co-owner of ID&T so he puts himself on line-up of those parties.

Have my doubts that he produces the tracks he releases.

Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman and Third Party were impressive during ADE. Legacy sounds massive live.
Elroy
I worship Axwell

Post Elroy01 Nov 2016, 12:55

vibethefeel wrote:
Elroy wrote:
Nothing yet, though.

Not impressive, for example he played Payback while DV&W played before him. I believe Sem Vox is the co-owner of ID&T so he puts himself on line-up of those parties.

Have my doubts that he produces the tracks he releases.

Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman and Third Party were impressive during ADE. Legacy sounds massive live.
Yeah, my brother confirmed that Sem Vox is part of DLDK. hence him putting himself on these type of line ups.
Playing Payback while DV&W are there is just plain dumb.
msqrvve
True fan

Post msqrvve02 Nov 2016, 00:48

Oh they weren't big enough when I made a thread, but now they are. I see how it is. Jokes aside I love these guys so much and have supported them forever. I'm really loving the sound their record label is putting out also. Third Party for life!
dperssonn
I worship Axwell

Post dperssonn15 Nov 2016, 21:09

msqrvve
True fan

Post msqrvve16 Nov 2016, 04:22

I'm absolutely praying this set was recorded. I know they have recorded 2 of their past shows at ministry, so I'm hoping they will keep the trend going :)