Third Party / Release Records Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
theels1235
Axwell lover
Send private message tieds
Posts: 18
Joined: 01 May 2018

Post theels123528 Feb 2020, 20:37

Latest post of the previous page:

wasn't expecting this vibe but i really like it.....
https://soundcloud.com/arminvanbuuren/a ... eat-cimo-3
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message louis_dlcr_ delacour1
Posts: 719
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr28 Feb 2020, 22:03

https://twitter.com/releasedeep_/status ... 99907?s=21

Walden will be back next week on Release Deep !
Nico273
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 34
Joined: 18 May 2017
Location: Belgium

Post Nico27320 Mar 2020, 09:27

27-03-2020 New track from the guys! The title is Take me away and this is the new version of their Nobody else remix :D
https://presave.io/t/tma?fbclid=IwAR1Tx ... _bkgm9WG40
User avatar
jaime_7
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 304
Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Location: Madrid, Spain

Post jaime_727 Mar 2020, 00:41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wku31Ly55uA

The melody is just beautiful.
"It's Swedish House Mafia for life this time" - Axwell, 25/03/2018
User avatar
Dirty Rebel
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 25
Joined: 21 Feb 2020

Post Dirty Rebel27 Mar 2020, 00:46

These guys are ARTISTS. <3
User avatar
Jerry98
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 420
Joined: 04 Dec 2017
Location: Italy

Post Jerry9827 Mar 2020, 17:23

jaime_7 wrote:
27 Mar 2020, 00:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wku31Ly55uA

The melody is just beautiful.
Now it's even better.
It's so good! :D
User avatar
Fox! Online
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 60
Joined: 14 Jun 2016
Location: Palermo, Italy

Post Fox! Online27 Mar 2020, 18:42

Previous drop was even better
User avatar
wolfy
Axwell lover
Send private message musicbywolfy musicbywolfy
Posts: 47
Joined: 14 Oct 2019

Post wolfy29 Mar 2020, 09:32

Does anyone have Kygo - Firestone (Third Party Private Remix)?
It’s free release, but the link on SoundCloud is broken. So, if anyone have it, please send me.
MusicByWolfy
User avatar
jarmas01
I worship Axwell
Send private message djesusarmas
Posts: 409
Joined: 03 Aug 2016
Location: Tijuana, México
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

Post jarmas0130 Mar 2020, 18:15

wolfy wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 09:32
Does anyone have Kygo - Firestone (Third Party Private Remix)?
It’s free release, but the link on SoundCloud is broken. So, if anyone have it, please send me.
I've sent you a pm!
User avatar
polaninho
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 109
Joined: 14 Jan 2012

Post polaninho02 Apr 2020, 15:21

jarmas01 wrote:
30 Mar 2020, 18:15
wolfy wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 09:32
Does anyone have Kygo - Firestone (Third Party Private Remix)?
It’s free release, but the link on SoundCloud is broken. So, if anyone have it, please send me.
I've sent you a pm!
Hey man .. can you send it to me too please?? Thanks :)
User avatar
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda
Posts: 687
Joined: 15 Dec 2011
Location: Rio / London

Post ggssmm18 Apr 2020, 12:38

Not sure if this has been posted here before, but man, this is good!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o6in12e7-A