Pryda & Friends Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
sobieski902
I worship Axwell
since 2008

sobieski902 Send private message sobieski902 Post 24 Nov 2016, 17:05

Bottom post of the previous page:

Indeed!
Born in Germany, raised in music
dprsn
I worship Axwell
since 2014

dprsn Send private message Post 25 Nov 2016, 08:16

Amazing episode!
cotu
I worship Axwell
since 2014

cotu Send private message http://canyousayinsert.ax yannmiro Post 25 Nov 2016, 08:31

Tracklist got me like: "Here's an id. AND ANOTHER ONE. AND ANOTHER ONE AFTER THAT."

Looks better than all the Thanksgivings and Black Fridays in the world :D
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
dprsn
I worship Axwell
since 2014

dprsn Send private message Post 25 Nov 2016, 11:15

That first Cirez ID is sick btw!
sobieski902
I worship Axwell
since 2008

sobieski902 Send private message sobieski902 Post 25 Nov 2016, 15:39

Great to see some elder ID's in that
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 26 Nov 2016, 21:59

Finally listened to that whole episode...that Escape ID 01 is off the fuckin' charts!!! What a track, only the break is Pryda-ish, i can totally see Digweed dropping that bomb in a dark sweaty club :shock: That second track though :roll: Aside from Neuron, probably the worst Pryda track i've ever heard...i just don't get it :? Starts with some potential but that second drop, wtf?! That Dubstep drop thing and then the rest sounds like a little better EDM-ish "Deep House" track...i was so shocked by it, don't know if anyone else felt the same...also i didn't like that new edit or rework of Escape ID 02, that version on the episode #14 is just fuckin' perfect :!:
Nice to hear in full quality that opening ID of his 2013 EM @Privilege, what a monster, same goes for Exit 2013 ID, and nice old tracks as Sobieski already said. Also nice to hear the Vinyl chapter, really makes u see where did Eric got his inspiration for Emos 8-)
adrigarhouse
I worship Axwell
since 2014

adrigarhouse Send private message Post 27 Nov 2016, 19:23

Seveli13 wrote:Finally listened to that whole episode...that Escape ID 01 is off the fuckin' charts!!! What a track, only the break is Pryda-ish, i can totally see Digweed dropping that bomb in a dark sweaty club :shock: That second track though :roll: Aside from Neuron, probably the worst Pryda track i've ever heard...i just don't get it :? Starts with some potential but that second drop, wtf?! That Dubstep drop thing and then the rest sounds like a little better EDM-ish "Deep House" track...i was so shocked by it, don't know if anyone else felt the same...also i didn't like that new edit or rework of Escape ID 02, that version on the episode #14 is just fuckin' perfect :!:
Nice to hear in full quality that opening ID of his 2013 EM @Privilege, what a monster, same goes for Exit 2013 ID, and nice old tracks as Sobieski already said. Also nice to hear the Vinyl chapter, really makes u see where did Eric got his inspiration for Emos 8-)
Agree at all m8, maybe I would pay more attention to that last one track, that "Trance 82" one. Sounds so dreamy, srsly, one of the best Pryda tracks I've heard in a very while (yes, way better than Choo and so on). And respect that second track... it has to be a joke, doesn't it? :lol:
"Please tell me..."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 27 Nov 2016, 19:32

adrigarhouse wrote:
Agree at all m8, maybe I would pay more attention to that last one track, that "Trance 82" one. Sounds so dreamy, srsly, one of the best Pryda tracks I've heard in a very while (yes, way better than Choo and so on). And respect that second track... it has to be a joke, doesn't it? :lol:
Trance 82 is a pure bliss, and very pure Pryda sound with that 80's touch, but better than Choo?!?! Let's not get ahead of ourselves mate :lol: For me it's nowhere near The End Is Just The Beginning or Escape ID 01 or Escape ID 02 for that matter, even thought i agree, it's a pure dreamy, trancey, reverie kind of thing, BLISS !!! ;)

Don't know what to say for that second track, i know he's trying new things and the final version probably won't be as awful as that but i wouldn't mind waiting for 2020 or more for that track :D 8-)
sobieski902
I worship Axwell
since 2008

sobieski902 Send private message sobieski902 Post 28 Nov 2016, 10:34

adrigarhouse wrote:And respect that second track... it has to be a joke, doesn't it? :lol:

Well, I would assume that it is one of Eric's elder (so far) unknown Tracks, from a more experimental phase. I can't imagine that he would produce those kind of tracks nowadays.
Rafasma
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Rafasma Send private message Post 29 Nov 2016, 15:50

Eric is playing at Sonar Barcelona in june 2017!!!!
' The police wanna party?! Is that why they are outside?! ALLRIGHT '
sobieski902
I worship Axwell
since 2008

sobieski902 Send private message sobieski902 Post 30 Nov 2016, 07:32

Some have followed this story. Unfortunately he passed away before he can experience his last wish. sometimes life can be such a bitch ...