Pryda & Friends Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
DCBull
I worship Axwell
since 2011

DCBull Send private message Post 20 Feb 2015, 00:26

Bottom post of the previous page:

phenomenal!
edit:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... yrite1.jpg
bastien135
True fan
since 2014

bastien135 Send private message Post 22 Feb 2015, 17:53

the remix is 1st on Beatport !
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 22 Feb 2015, 18:57

bastien135 wrote:the remix is 1st on Beatport !
Well deserved... :)
Matarty
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Matarty Send private message Post 23 Feb 2015, 17:41

Right now... The world is ready for some emotional music!
adrigarhouse
I worship Axwell
since 2014

adrigarhouse Send private message Post 23 Feb 2015, 23:45

Eric is going to perform on ASOT stage on Ultra Miami :o

Kind of weird lol. Since when Eric is related with Trance?
"Please tell me..."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 24 Feb 2015, 09:18

adrigarhouse wrote:Eric is going to perform on ASOT stage on Ultra Miami :o

Since some of his tracks are more trance than 50% of the ''trance'' artists...and because Eric is very, very, very much loved in the trance community...everybody wanted him on a ASOT stage for a 2,3 years now...
adrigarhouse
I worship Axwell
since 2014

adrigarhouse Send private message Post 24 Feb 2015, 10:18

Seveli13 wrote:
adrigarhouse wrote:Eric is going to perform on ASOT stage on Ultra Miami :o

Since some of his tracks are more trance than 50% of the ''trance'' artists...and because Eric is very, very, very much loved in the trance community...everybody wanted him on a ASOT stage for a 2,3 years now...
Yeah, and it's a thing that I actually like so much, but Eric's the King of Progressive House and one supertalent on Techno too, therefore I was surprised ahaha
"Please tell me..."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 24 Feb 2015, 10:36

adrigarhouse wrote:
Yeah, and it's a thing that I actually like so much, but Eric's the King of Progressive House and one supertalent on Techno too, therefore I was surprised ahaha
Techno and trance were very similar before...even Armin when he plays like Gaia drops some Adam Beyer track or some other sick ass techno tunes just to get that 90's felling, just a little bit...so therefore Cirez D stuff will fit in perfectly on a ASOT stage, as well as some Pryda tracks like Lycka, who's been voted last years tune of the week on ASOT FYI...my point is, Erick will fit in more perfectly there than the likes of Marlo, or even Armin in the first half on hour or 45 mins, he plays the same shit as Hardwell in the first half of his set...second half is always good but the first half just kills me... :D
hlavkus
Axwell digger
since 2014
DJ Gear: Pioneer DDJ SX + Serato DJ + Urbanears Zinken

hlavkus Send private message Post 24 Feb 2015, 15:23

Seveli13 wrote:
adrigarhouse wrote:
Techno and trance were very similar before...even Armin when he plays like Gaia drops some Adam Beyer track or some other sick ass techno tunes just to get that 90's felling, just a little bit...so therefore Cirez D stuff will fit in perfectly on a ASOT stage, as well as some Pryda tracks like Lycka, who's been voted last years tune of the week on ASOT FYI...my point is, Erick will fit in more perfectly there than the likes of Marlo, or even Armin in the first half on hour or 45 mins, he plays the same shit as Hardwell in the first half of his set...second half is always good but the first half just kills me... :D
Adam Beyer will perform at that stage too!
mare
I worship Axwell
since 2014

mare Send private message Post 24 Feb 2015, 15:53

hlavkus wrote:
Seveli13 wrote:
adrigarhouse wrote:
Adam Beyer will perform at that stage too!
Thats on Carl Cox & Friends and not ASOT though, but Carl Cax & Friends is gonna be massive, with; Carl, Adam Beyer, John Digweed, HS82, MK, Eats Everything and more...
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 24 Feb 2015, 18:47

mare wrote:
Thats on Carl Cox & Friends and not ASOT though, but Carl Cax & Friends is gonna be massive, with; Carl, Adam Beyer, John Digweed, HS82, MK, Eats Everything and more...
Resistance stage is looking even sweeter: Maceo Plex, Tale Of Us, Sasha, Dixon, Guy J, Joris Voorn etc...unreal :)