Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
cotu
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 797
From: Greece

cotu Send private message http://canyousayinsert.ax yannmiro Post 08 Oct 2015, 11:57

Bottom post of the previous page:

Vinelli wrote:
plus the track itself is fucking ace.
So true. And GRRRR is probably the last Guetta track that really impressed me, it's been so long since then....
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
User avatar
vysweet
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 1340
From: Argentina

vysweet Send private message Post 09 Oct 2015, 19:48

Simon Alex winning the 15 and under "Children Of The Wild" Remix Contest.



Sounds good...
User avatar
freshcoffee
I worship Axwell
since 2015
Posts: 212

freshcoffee Send private message Post 10 Oct 2015, 01:20

vysweet wrote:Simon Alex winning the 15 and under "Children Of The Wild" Remix Contest.



Sounds good...
With this + the Still Young Remix, will there be a COTW remix EP? Like with Wasted Love?
User avatar
ananthkama
True fan
since 2014
Posts: 176

ananthkama Send private message Post 12 Oct 2015, 19:30

Next Up- AN21 & Matt Nash - LOUDER :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
freshcoffee
I worship Axwell
since 2015
Posts: 212

freshcoffee Send private message Post 12 Oct 2015, 23:06

ananthkama wrote:Next Up- AN21 & Matt Nash - LOUDER :)
Wow! The artwork on this is incredible.

We're also supposed to get some new Still Young tracks soon, not just Check This Out. Maybe Temptation or Devotion?
J0rrit
Axwell fan
since 2014
Posts: 9

J0rrit Send private message Post 13 Oct 2015, 08:22

freshcoffee wrote:
ananthkama wrote:Next Up- AN21 & Matt Nash - LOUDER :)
Wow! The artwork on this is incredible.

We're also supposed to get some new Still Young tracks soon, not just Check This Out. Maybe Temptation or Devotion?
That probably will be "Temptation" because that one would be released at the end of this year according to Madwill
User avatar
vysweet
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 1340
From: Argentina

vysweet Send private message Post 13 Oct 2015, 16:24

Steve Angello | TomorrowWorld 2015

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iXaTm_g ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]
User avatar
abrown94
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 542

abrown94 Send private message Post 16 Oct 2015, 12:53

Check this out!

http://po.st/SIZE162Beatport

(pun very much intended.)
User avatar
freshcoffee
I worship Axwell
since 2015
Posts: 212

freshcoffee Send private message Post 16 Oct 2015, 19:07

User avatar
cotu
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 797
From: Greece

cotu Send private message http://canyousayinsert.ax yannmiro Post 16 Oct 2015, 19:13

freshcoffee wrote:https://twitter.com/DJmag/status/655094690191122432

Steve dropped from 26 to 31.
Do you people still take this bullshit marketing contest seriously? No offense, but I'm sure that he is better than most of the DJs/producers that are above him, and even worse, better DJs/producers than him are below him. Good thing that he's still popular though, but this whole contest just doesn't make any sense no more.
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
User avatar
abrown94
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 542

abrown94 Send private message Post 16 Oct 2015, 19:31

cotu wrote:
freshcoffee wrote:https://twitter.com/DJmag/status/655094690191122432

Steve dropped from 26 to 31.
Do you people still take this bullshit marketing contest seriously? No offense, but I'm sure that he is better than most of the DJs/producers that are above him, and even worse, better DJs/producers than him are below him. Good thing that he's still popular though, but this whole contest just doesn't make any sense no more.
For example, DVBBS are #16, which is above both Steve and AxIng ... like, HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN