Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
Lucas Vigermyr
True fan
since 2014
Posts: 147
From: Sweden

Lucas Vigermyr Send private message Post 23 Feb 2017, 12:51

Bottom post of the previous page:

NotAxwell wrote:Told you you wont be disappointed :)
But I'm disappointed lol

Edit: To be clear, I love that the colors are back and all but the 'Size' in the middle just look weird.
Almost-Human
I worship Axwell
since 2017
Posts: 620

Almost-Human Send private message Post 23 Feb 2017, 12:59

Lucas Vigermyr wrote:
NotAxwell wrote:Told you you wont be disappointed :)
But I'm disappointed lol

Edit: To be clear, I love that the colors are back and all but the 'Size' in the middle just look weird.
Yeah, the old Logo was even better.
User avatar
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 971

S-A Send private message Post 23 Feb 2017, 13:10

NotAxwell wrote:Told you you wont be disappointed :)
Love it!
User avatar
NotAxwell
NotModerator
since 2014
Posts: 389

NotAxwell Send private message Post 23 Feb 2017, 13:27

Almost-Human wrote:
Lucas Vigermyr wrote:
NotAxwell wrote:Told you you wont be disappointed :)
But I'm disappointed lol

Edit: To be clear, I love that the colors are back and all but the 'Size' in the middle just look weird.
Yeah, the old Logo was even better.
YOU WILL LEARN TO LOVE IT YOUNG MAN :evil:
User avatar
FrankBedbroken
Axwell lover
since 2017
Posts: 48
From: Montevideo, Uruguay

FrankBedbroken Send private message Post 23 Feb 2017, 14:39

To be honest, I can get over the logo in the middle. However, and this is gonna come off as super nitpicky but I don't like the text placement nor the font. It just looks too basic for my tastes. However, the use of colours is pretty nice. It's definitely better than 2016's art direction, that's for sure. And well, the track is great, a very good return to form.

Speaking of 2016, anyone knows what was that track on the teaser for Size 2016? Is it a Steve track? Is that even getting a release?
User avatar
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 971

S-A Send private message Post 23 Feb 2017, 14:50

CYA's guestmix on Kryteria. Good stuff



Image
User avatar
NotAxwell
NotModerator
since 2014
Posts: 389

NotAxwell Send private message Post 23 Feb 2017, 15:21

FrankBedbroken wrote:
Speaking of 2016, anyone knows what was that track on the teaser for Size 2016? Is it a Steve track? Is that even getting a release?
This was actually a track by steve and supposed to be released but we saw how that ended up...
Almost-Human
I worship Axwell
since 2017
Posts: 620

Almost-Human Send private message Post 23 Feb 2017, 15:35

NotAxwell wrote:
FrankBedbroken wrote:
Speaking of 2016, anyone knows what was that track on the teaser for Size 2016? Is it a Steve track? Is that even getting a release?
This was actually a track by steve and supposed to be released but we saw how that ended up...
It's maybe on the new Album :D
User avatar
jarmas01
I worship Axwell
since 2016
Posts: 450
From: Tijuana, México
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

jarmas01 Send private message djesusarmas Post 23 Feb 2017, 22:06

User avatar
PoppyK
I worship Axwell
since 2016
Posts: 387

PoppyK Send private message Post 24 Feb 2017, 03:42

jarmas01 wrote:CYA - Mistakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KFSDbQbl8I
Pretty much the expected. Good stuff anyways.
User avatar
jarmas01
I worship Axwell
since 2016
Posts: 450
From: Tijuana, México
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

jarmas01 Send private message djesusarmas Post 24 Feb 2017, 03:55

NotAxwell wrote:Told you you wont be disappointed :)
The size logo would have been better in the bottom below the track name