Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
CHUD
I worship Axwell
since 2016

CHUD Send private message Post 21 Dec 2017, 17:17

Bottom post of the previous page:

Feel At Home is better than the majority of AxIng releases. If Steve fucks it up too... Fuck, that would suuuuuuuuuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAkiNna2GUg

How freakin' good is this track?! :o
NotAxwell
NotModerator
since 2014

NotAxwell Send private message Post 21 Dec 2017, 17:29

abrown94 wrote:
NotAxwell wrote:
deadmoo5e wrote:Or maybe he's changing it in a more mainstream way like some others did. Not calling their names though *cough* Axwell *cough* Ingrosso

Just kidding.
I hope i'll see both Feels Like Heaven and I Feel At Home

youre on to something...

at least youre the closest one to whats happening. (it does not get changed to a shitty mainstream version, before people lose their mind thinking this)
Is the same thing happening with the vocal Follow Me? Why did he stop playing it, where is it, ugh. NotAxwell come thruuu
Tbh im not up to date with the whole follow me thing. Did the vocal version not got released? Well i put it this way i would not put a lot of hope into getting the feels like heaven version you know. This does not mean that the track or the vocals gets changed. But there will be changes for the better or worse. I havent heard it yet, so i cant say anything about that. Cant really tell anything more since i guess i would get some trouble so sorry for being a bit vague. But sometimes its just hard to work with vocalists that have an ego :)
Almost-Human
I worship Axwell
since 2017

Almost-Human Send private message Post 21 Dec 2017, 18:26

So brandon flowers is not the singer of „feels like heaven“?
NotAxwell
NotModerator
since 2014

NotAxwell Send private message Post 21 Dec 2017, 18:34

Almost-Human wrote:So brandon flowers is not the singer of „feels like heaven“?

he is
deadmoo5e
Axwell digger
since 2017

deadmoo5e Send private message Post 21 Dec 2017, 18:47

So i kinda nailed it. The actual version of Feel Like Heaven is nice, but i'm open to another version. Although, i hope he doesn't repeat history like he did with Children Of The Wild.
Glad Steve is keeping it real. God bless him.
Almost-Human
I worship Axwell
since 2017

Almost-Human Send private message Post 21 Dec 2017, 18:50

abrown94 wrote:
NotAxwell wrote:
deadmoo5e wrote:Or maybe he's changing it in a more mainstream way like some others did. Not calling their names though *cough* Axwell *cough* Ingrosso

Just kidding.
I hope i'll see both Feels Like Heaven and I Feel At Home

youre on to something...

at least youre the closest one to whats happening. (it does not get changed to a shitty mainstream version, before people lose their mind thinking this)
Is the same thing happening with the vocal Follow Me? Why did he stop playing it, where is it, ugh. NotAxwell come thruuu
I got 2 Follow Me Vocal version that got leaked, i can send it to you, if you want it.
abrown94
I worship Axwell
since 2014

abrown94 Send private message Post 21 Dec 2017, 22:41

Almost-Human wrote:
abrown94 wrote:
NotAxwell wrote: youre on to something...

I got 2 Follow Me Vocal version that got leaked, i can send it to you, if you want it.
Would love you forever
brian_arimura
True fan
since 2016

brian_arimura Send private message Post 22 Dec 2017, 12:42

Almost-Human wrote: I got 2 Follow Me Vocal version that got leaked, i can send it to you, if you want it.
I would love to have it too. Can you send me please?
Almost-Human
I worship Axwell
since 2017

Almost-Human Send private message Post 22 Dec 2017, 15:34

S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014

S-A Send private message Post 22 Dec 2017, 16:50

Almost-Human wrote:
Back in time is the best one
Almost-Human
I worship Axwell
since 2017

Almost-Human Send private message Post 22 Dec 2017, 17:32

Yeah, ‚Back In Time‘ and ‚With You‘ are really great Tracks. Corey James had a good year, hope that he will continue that in 2018.