Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009
Posts: 3318
From: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 04 Jul 2018, 15:09

Bottom post of the previous page:

S-A wrote:
28 Jun 2018, 13:42
pretty good set

CYA and Highly Sedated are the sole reasons I still love SIZE, outside stevey ofcourse. But CYA has such an identifiable sound and the production is so fucking TIGHT. Really really love em and their sets are pretty clever compared to the usual EDM djs. Really great duo

Also, that Greece 2000 remix is insanity
User avatar
Jerry98
I worship Axwell
since 2017
Posts: 478
From: Italy

Jerry98 Send private message Post 04 Jul 2018, 17:50

Vinelli wrote:
04 Jul 2018, 15:09
S-A wrote:
28 Jun 2018, 13:42
pretty good set

CYA and Highly Sedated are the sole reasons I still love SIZE, outside stevey ofcourse. But CYA has such an identifiable sound and the production is so fucking TIGHT. Really really love em and their sets are pretty clever compared to the usual EDM djs. Really great duo

Also, that Greece 2000 remix is insanity
Corey James?
Still Young?
User avatar
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 971

S-A Send private message Post 04 Jul 2018, 20:48

NSMA Corey James remix :!:
User avatar
carpes
I worship Axwell
since 2016
Posts: 585
From: Brazil

carpes Send private message Post 05 Jul 2018, 00:31

Insta stories from Steve: "Expect some new music ;)"


Ultra Europe (STREAM, YEAH!) can finally have new songs on the set!

I bet on NSMA Remix by Corey James and the "summer single" from Still Young!
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009
Posts: 3318
From: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 05 Jul 2018, 11:02

Jerry98 wrote:
04 Jul 2018, 17:50
Vinelli wrote:
04 Jul 2018, 15:09
S-A wrote:
28 Jun 2018, 13:42
pretty good set

CYA and Highly Sedated are the sole reasons I still love SIZE, outside stevey ofcourse. But CYA has such an identifiable sound and the production is so fucking TIGHT. Really really love em and their sets are pretty clever compared to the usual EDM djs. Really great duo

Also, that Greece 2000 remix is insanity
Corey James?
Still Young?
Never cares for them myself
User avatar
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 971

S-A Send private message Post 07 Jul 2018, 22:59

Lol Steve... he left everyone deafafter looping show me love for 1000000 minutes

Part 2 of this but at ultra mainstage

https://youtu.be/mklySCglWc0
User avatar
carpes
I worship Axwell
since 2016
Posts: 585
From: Brazil

carpes Send private message Post 07 Jul 2018, 23:22

Just released an album with 21 new songs..

STILL PLAYING EMPIRE vs LEAVE THE WORLD BEHIND/ID2 vs RELOAD.

AH, COME ON!
User avatar
carpes
I worship Axwell
since 2016
Posts: 585
From: Brazil

carpes Send private message Post 07 Jul 2018, 23:23

S-A wrote:
07 Jul 2018, 22:59
Lol Steve... he left everyone deafafter looping show me love for 1000000 minutes

Part 2 of this but at ultra mainstage

https://youtu.be/mklySCglWc0
I hate this part of the show. It looks that he wants to spend some time when it's a 90min set.
Fivetag
Axwell lover
since 2018
Posts: 37

Fivetag Send private message Post 07 Jul 2018, 23:23

Guess we have to wait for TML for a new set
User avatar
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 971

S-A Send private message Post 07 Jul 2018, 23:32

atalibacarpes wrote:
07 Jul 2018, 23:22
Just released an album with 21 new songs..

STILL PLAYING EMPIRE vs LEAVE THE WORLD BEHIND/ID2 vs RELOAD.

AH, COME ON!
Those song aren't made for festivals. The crowd is pretty dead already
User avatar
carpes
I worship Axwell
since 2016
Posts: 585
From: Brazil

carpes Send private message Post 07 Jul 2018, 23:35

S-A wrote:
07 Jul 2018, 23:32
atalibacarpes wrote:
07 Jul 2018, 23:22
Just released an album with 21 new songs..

STILL PLAYING EMPIRE vs LEAVE THE WORLD BEHIND/ID2 vs RELOAD.

AH, COME ON!
Those song aren't made for festivals. The crowd is pretty dead already
I mean.. play some new stuff!

I really like ID2 vs Reload, but it's time to move forward... I really wanna see what he can/will do at Creamfields.