Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
ALXHRLMS
True fan

Post by ALXHRLMS » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:24 pm

Hopefully it's the NSMA remix. Don't believe DV&W will release Heavy this year since Gazlind is making its comeback obviously
NotAxwell
NotModerator

Post by NotAxwell » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:43 am

Gazlind is not making a comeback... and there is no way Dimi and Wyman will release on Size
S-A
I worship Axwell

Post by S-A » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:49 am

NotAxwell wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:43 am
Gazlind is not making a comeback... and there is no way Dimi and Wyman will release on Size
I know they have their own label but why isn't it even a possibility ?
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post by Vinelli » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:59 am

AT-TENTION all SIZErs,

There is still time for Steve Bungalow to release the EPIC I feel at home. But our Mescal man can't do it alone! The evil people of Dropbox have made it impossible for Stevey to upload it due to their COMPLICATED and TREACHEROUS website, and thereby stopping us from getting that sweet ID we all want to see!

For Steve to combat this worthy foe, he needs a new computer and way faster internet! Our dear bossman is currently being sued by other evil doers though, so he needs our money to defeat dropbox once and for all! So grab your creditcard, moneysock or whatever valuable you can find and donate to www.feelatbungalow.size.org. to grant Steve his sword and shield of justice!

Peace out SIZEmen! Its time to feel at home!
Elroy
I worship Axwell

Post by Elroy » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:35 pm

Vinelli wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:59 am
AT-TENTION all SIZErs,

There is still time for Steve Bungalow to release the EPIC I feel at home. But our Mescal man can't do it alone! The evil people of Dropbox have made it impossible for Stevey to upload it due to their COMPLICATED and TREACHEROUS website, and thereby stopping us from getting that sweet ID we all want to see!

For Steve to combat this worthy foe, he needs a new computer and way faster internet! Our dear bossman is currently being sued by other evil doers though, so he needs our money to defeat dropbox once and for all! So grab your creditcard, moneysock or whatever valuable you can find and donate to www.feelatbungalow.size.org. to grant Steve his sword and shield of justice!

are you actually asking us to donate money to someone who's being paid to spin his tracks around the world already?
hedz
I worship Axwell
helderdiniz

Post by hedz » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:00 pm

Elroy wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:35 pm
are you actually asking us to donate money to someone who's being paid to spin his tracks around the world already?
Yes.
Checkout my stuff on Soundcloud πŸ‘‡

S-A
I worship Axwell

Post by S-A » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:33 pm

AT-TENTION all SIZErs,

Just donated 100€. I feel like home now.
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post by Vinelli » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:39 pm

S-A wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:33 pm
AT-TENTION all SIZErs,

Thank you, let the bungalow be with you
Frenchy036
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: DDJ-SX

Post by Frenchy036 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:43 am

S-A wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:33 pm
AT-TENTION all SIZErs,

Shitpost of the year right here, take my money :mrgreen:
"Goosebumps never lie..."
enrico
I worship Axwell

Post by enrico » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:16 am

Lmao this is epic and hilarious af πŸ˜†