Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
Dhikhej Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Dhikhej » 02 Dec 2018, 19:08

Latest post of the previous page:

mwaf wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 13:52
hedz wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 12:48
Dhikhej wrote:
29 Nov 2018, 21:07

It's more likely to be a collab with DV&W.
What you mean? It's Corey James & David Pietras remix
I think he meant that it's more likely that Corey releases a new collab with DV&W instead of his NSMA remix with David Pietras.
yep that's what I meant
ALXHRLMS Send private message
True fan

Post by ALXHRLMS » 03 Dec 2018, 18:24

Hopefully it's the NSMA remix. Don't believe DV&W will release Heavy this year since Gazlind is making its comeback obviously
NotAxwell Send private message
NotModerator

Post by NotAxwell » 04 Dec 2018, 01:43

Gazlind is not making a comeback... and there is no way Dimi and Wyman will release on Size
S-A Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by S-A » 04 Dec 2018, 02:49

NotAxwell wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 01:43
Gazlind is not making a comeback... and there is no way Dimi and Wyman will release on Size
I know they have their own label but why isn't it even a possibility ?
Vinelli Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post by Vinelli » 04 Dec 2018, 11:59

AT-TENTION all SIZErs,

There is still time for Steve Bungalow to release the EPIC I feel at home. But our Mescal man can't do it alone! The evil people of Dropbox have made it impossible for Stevey to upload it due to their COMPLICATED and TREACHEROUS website, and thereby stopping us from getting that sweet ID we all want to see!

For Steve to combat this worthy foe, he needs a new computer and way faster internet! Our dear bossman is currently being sued by other evil doers though, so he needs our money to defeat dropbox once and for all! So grab your creditcard, moneysock or whatever valuable you can find and donate to www.feelatbungalow.size.org. to grant Steve his sword and shield of justice!

Peace out SIZEmen! Its time to feel at home!
Elroy Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Elroy » 04 Dec 2018, 12:35

Vinelli wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 11:59
AT-TENTION all SIZErs,

There is still time for Steve Bungalow to release the EPIC I feel at home. But our Mescal man can't do it alone! The evil people of Dropbox have made it impossible for Stevey to upload it due to their COMPLICATED and TREACHEROUS website, and thereby stopping us from getting that sweet ID we all want to see!

For Steve to combat this worthy foe, he needs a new computer and way faster internet! Our dear bossman is currently being sued by other evil doers though, so he needs our money to defeat dropbox once and for all! So grab your creditcard, moneysock or whatever valuable you can find and donate to www.feelatbungalow.size.org. to grant Steve his sword and shield of justice!

are you actually asking us to donate money to someone who's being paid to spin his tracks around the world already?
hedz Send private message
I worship Axwell
helderdiniz

Post by hedz » 04 Dec 2018, 17:00

Elroy wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 12:35
are you actually asking us to donate money to someone who's being paid to spin his tracks around the world already?
Yes.
Checkout my stuff on Soundcloud 👇
https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz/wast ... edz-reboot
S-A Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by S-A » 04 Dec 2018, 19:33

Vinelli wrote:
AT-TENTION all SIZErs,

Just donated 100€. I feel like home now.
Vinelli Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post by Vinelli » 04 Dec 2018, 22:39

S-A wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 19:33
Vinelli wrote:
AT-TENTION all SIZErs,

Thank you, let the bungalow be with you
Frenchy036 Send private message
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: DDJ-SX

Post by Frenchy036 » 05 Dec 2018, 00:43

S-A wrote:
04 Dec 2018, 19:33
Vinelli wrote:
AT-TENTION all SIZErs,

Shitpost of the year right here, take my money :mrgreen:
"Goosebumps never lie..."
enrico Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by enrico » 09 Dec 2018, 09:16

Lmao this is epic and hilarious af 😆