Alesso Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014

S-A Send private message Post 13 Aug 2018, 19:25

Bottom post of the previous page:

HighVolume wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 17:29
The face he gives them after the SHM question is exactly the one they'd get from me after being asked the same question for the 700th time :P as if everyone - including other top artists - are supposed to adore the fact they're coming back
hardwell was pretty excited. Actually he was the one who said steve had cancelled his Asia tour
Madva
True fan
since 2018
DJ Gear: Pioneer HDJ2000MK2
Logic Pro X

Madva Send private message madvamusic madvamusic Post 14 Aug 2018, 11:32

S-A wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 19:25
HighVolume wrote:
The face he gives them after the SHM question is exactly the one they'd get from me after being asked the same question for the 700th time :P as if everyone - including other top artists - are supposed to adore the fact they're coming back
hardwell was pretty excited. Actually he was the one who said steve had cancelled his Asia tour
Hardwell was excited af :lol: , but during interviews they ask Alesso about SHM every single time, if he’s happy about them, the influence they had on him, his relationship with Ingrosso...I don’t want to say that he’s overshadowed by them, but that’s what happens in every interview and he might be tired of it.
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014

S-A Send private message Post 14 Aug 2018, 13:37

Madva wrote:
14 Aug 2018, 11:32
S-A wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 19:25
HighVolume wrote:
Hardwell was excited af :lol: , but during interviews they ask Alesso about SHM every single time, if he’s happy about them, the influence they had on him, his relationship with Ingrosso...I don’t want to say that he’s overshadowed by them, but that’s what happens in every interview and he might be tired of it.
Alesso seems tired of everything except fortnite and swimming pools.
jaime_7
I worship Axwell
since 2016

jaime_7 Send private message Post 14 Aug 2018, 15:25

S-A wrote:
14 Aug 2018, 13:37
So basically like a standard 14-year-old kid :lol:
"It's Swedish House Mafia for life this time" - Axwell, 25/03/2018
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014

S-A Send private message Post 14 Aug 2018, 21:08

jaime_7 wrote:
14 Aug 2018, 15:25
S-A wrote:
I was checking his instastories few days ago and I saw some pics of him playing fortnite. He wrote "finally..." on one of them so :lol: must be hard for him not having enough time to play fortnite. Now I get why he always looks so depressed.
Madva
True fan
since 2018
DJ Gear: Pioneer HDJ2000MK2
Logic Pro X

Madva Send private message madvamusic madvamusic Post 15 Aug 2018, 11:25

S-A wrote:
14 Aug 2018, 21:08
jaime_7 wrote:
14 Aug 2018, 15:25
S-A wrote:
I was checking his instastories few days ago and I saw some pics of him playing fortnite. He wrote "finally..." on one of them so :lol: must be hard for him not having enough time to play fortnite. Now I get why he always looks so depressed.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
House5
I worship Axwell
since 2012
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

House5 Send private message Post 18 Aug 2018, 10:05

He needs to take a break for sure, looking that bored when you play at fucking Tomorrowland is a problem!

Maybe he'd come back to his roots, or at least change a bit his input, he needs to do that to keep it fresh
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
joan_x
Axwell lover
since 2016

joan_x Send private message Post 18 Aug 2018, 17:16

He hasn’t released anything in almost a year, Is That For Me was October 2017 I believe.
Gretch'
Axwell digger
since 2017

Gretch' Send private message Post 19 Aug 2018, 00:39

joan_x wrote:
18 Aug 2018, 17:16
He hasn’t released anything in almost a year, Is That For Me was October 2017 I believe.
In the french interview some pages ago he said that his new single is coming out in september
jz1 Online
Administrator
since 2012
DJ Gear: Spotify

jz1 Send private message https://www.axwellforum.com axwellforum axwellforum Post 28 Aug 2018, 15:58 Online

Alesso Signs to UMG's 10:22 pm; New Single 'Remedy' Out Friday: Exclusive

DJ/producer Alesso will become the latest artist to sign an exclusive global recording contract with Universal Music Group’s fledgling 10:22 pm imprint, Billboard Dance can exclusively announce.

Alesso's inaugural release on the label, "Remedy" ft. Conor Maynard, will arrive on Friday, Aug. 31 with a video directed by fellow Shots Studios signee Rudy Mancuso, who also directed the horizontal video for Pons' 10:22 pm debut, "Celoso."

“I always strive to create music that feels a year ahead, and “Remedy” sounds like 2019 already to me," says Alesso. "So launching the track and creating future progressive music, with such a progressive team is a perfect fit for me.”

Full Article/Source:
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news ... 2pm-remedy
More Life
carpes
I worship Axwell
since 2016

carpes Send private message Post 28 Aug 2018, 17:11

jz1 wrote:
28 Aug 2018, 15:58
Alesso Signs to UMG's 10:22 pm; New Single 'Remedy' Out Friday: Exclusive

DJ/producer Alesso will become the latest artist to sign an exclusive global recording contract with Universal Music Group’s fledgling 10:22 pm imprint, Billboard Dance can exclusively announce.

Alesso's inaugural release on the label, "Remedy" ft. Conor Maynard, will arrive on Friday, Aug. 31 with a video directed by fellow Shots Studios signee Rudy Mancuso, who also directed the horizontal video for Pons' 10:22 pm debut, "Celoso."

“I always strive to create music that feels a year ahead, and “Remedy” sounds like 2019 already to me," says Alesso. "So launching the track and creating future progressive music, with such a progressive team is a perfect fit for me.”

Full Article/Source:
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news ... 2pm-remedy
So... I suppose that the other ID with female vocals is gone :(