Alesso Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3211
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz07 Jul 2019, 17:45

Latest post of the previous page:

New Alesso ID? 3rd video https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzn7dM4iB4M/
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 448
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr07 Jul 2019, 18:19

hedz wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 17:45
New Alesso ID? 3rd video https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzn7dM4iB4M/
haha no it's David Guetta & MORTEN Feat. Aloe Blacc - Never Be Alone. It's out in 2 weeks !
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3211
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz07 Jul 2019, 19:31

LouisDlcr wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 18:19
hedz wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 17:45
New Alesso ID? 3rd video https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzn7dM4iB4M/
haha no it's David Guetta & MORTEN Feat. Aloe Blacc - Never Be Alone. It's out in 2 weeks !
What the fuck. That's unexpected lmao
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 448
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr07 Jul 2019, 20:23

hedz wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 19:31
LouisDlcr wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 18:19
hedz wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 17:45
New Alesso ID? 3rd video https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzn7dM4iB4M/
haha no it's David Guetta & MORTEN Feat. Aloe Blacc - Never Be Alone. It's out in 2 weeks !
What the fuck. That's unexpected lmao
not that unexpected, Guetta made similar tracks with his remixes of Flames and Promises + Jack Back stuff :?
Epico
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 29
Joined: 13 Jun 2019
Location: Utsjoki, Finland

Post Epico08 Jul 2019, 08:56

This is one is fire!
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3211
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz08 Jul 2019, 10:08

LouisDlcr wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 20:23
hedz wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 19:31
LouisDlcr wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 18:19


haha no it's David Guetta & MORTEN Feat. Aloe Blacc - Never Be Alone. It's out in 2 weeks !
What the fuck. That's unexpected lmao
not that unexpected, Guetta made similar tracks with his remixes of Flames and Promises + Jack Back stuff :?
Obviously unexpected because he retained himself of releasing such tracks under his Guetta monnicker.
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 448
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr08 Jul 2019, 11:00

hedz wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 10:08
LouisDlcr wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 20:23
hedz wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 19:31


What the fuck. That's unexpected lmao
not that unexpected, Guetta made similar tracks with his remixes of Flames and Promises + Jack Back stuff :?
Obviously unexpected because he retained himself of releasing such tracks under his Guetta monnicker.
Well yes he said he wanted to go back to a more « DJ style » this year !
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3211
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz08 Jul 2019, 12:25

LouisDlcr wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 11:00
hedz wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 10:08
LouisDlcr wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 20:23


not that unexpected, Guetta made similar tracks with his remixes of Flames and Promises + Jack Back stuff :?
Obviously unexpected because he retained himself of releasing such tracks under his Guetta monnicker.
Well yes he said he wanted to go back to a more « DJ style » this year !
He definitively is :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7khUHbQFK9I
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz
User avatar
LouisDlcr
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 448
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr08 Jul 2019, 12:43

hedz wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 12:25
LouisDlcr wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 11:00
hedz wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 10:08


Obviously unexpected because he retained himself of releasing such tracks under his Guetta monnicker.
Well yes he said he wanted to go back to a more « DJ style » this year !
He definitively is :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7khUHbQFK9I
first shitty pop stuff he released this year :roll:

That's what im waiting for:
https://soundcloud.com/lanceexd/jack-back-id
https://soundcloud.com/user-871663064/b ... back-remix
https://soundcloud.com/timestories/davi ... vegas-2019
https://soundcloud.com/tommaso-giacopin ... mbie-intro

anyway this is off topic
Maltey96
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 220
Joined: 07 Dec 2017

Post Maltey9608 Jul 2019, 12:47

Epico wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 08:56
This is one is fire!
Isn‘t this the Dubvision ID?
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3211
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz08 Jul 2019, 13:19

Maltey96 wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 12:47
Epico wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 08:56
This is one is fire!
Isn‘t this the Dubvision ID?
I'm guessing it's their collab, since Alesso is the only one playing it.
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz