Alesso Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3211
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz08 Jul 2019, 13:19

Latest post of the previous page:

Maltey96 wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 12:47
Epico wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 08:56
This is one is fire!
Isn‘t this the Dubvision ID?
I'm guessing it's their collab, since Alesso is the only one playing it.
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz
Simy_Doc1
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 10
Joined: 25 Nov 2018

Post Simy_Doc114 Jul 2019, 04:19

Amazing set from Alesso this evening at Ultra Europe, filled with throwbacks
abusyman
Axwell fan
Send private message
Posts: 3
Joined: 01 Mar 2017
DJ Gear: Love axwell

Post abusyman14 Jul 2019, 04:31

The remix of Sad Song is old Alesso style. 🔥🔥
Londinee Online
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 80
Joined: 18 Aug 2014

Post Londinee Online14 Jul 2019, 11:39

Alesso played this beauty at ultra Europe
IMG_5665.MP4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3211
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz15 Jul 2019, 00:39

Londinee wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 11:39
Alesso played this beauty at ultra Europe IMG_5665.MP4
That's fucking insane!!
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz
JSR
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 132
Joined: 26 Feb 2012

Post JSR15 Jul 2019, 07:29

hedz wrote:
15 Jul 2019, 00:39
Londinee wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 11:39
Alesso played this beauty at ultra Europe IMG_5665.MP4
That's fucking insane!!
This is a mega old bootleg made by Dirty South between Michael Woods - Bullets & Nero - Promises.
Still fresh though !
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3211
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz15 Jul 2019, 08:14

JSR wrote:
15 Jul 2019, 07:29
hedz wrote:
15 Jul 2019, 00:39
Londinee wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 11:39
Alesso played this beauty at ultra Europe IMG_5665.MP4
That's fucking insane!!
This is a mega old bootleg made by Dirty South between Michael Woods - Bullets & Nero - Promises.
Still fresh though !
Yea I know, SHM used to play it. I'm referring mostly to how the light show is aligned, proper fire.
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz
User avatar
childrenofthewild
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 331
Joined: 10 Sep 2014
Location: Bonn, Germany

Post childrenofthewild17 Jul 2019, 19:50

Sad Song RMX out this Friday
User avatar
LouisDlcr Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 448
Joined: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Lille, France
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post LouisDlcr Online17 Jul 2019, 21:05

childrenofthewild wrote:
17 Jul 2019, 19:50
Sad Song RMX out this Friday
yeepee :D
Maltey96
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 220
Joined: 07 Dec 2017

Post Maltey9621 Jul 2019, 10:41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTORH2V_1HA The Instrumental is decent, but these vocals ruin the track. They don't fit the remix at all.
User avatar
DAveee
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 159
Joined: 03 Nov 2011
Location: Iserlohn, Germany

Post DAveee21 Jul 2019, 10:52

Maltey96 wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 10:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTORH2V_1HA The Instrumental is decent, but these vocals ruin the track. They don't fit the remix at all.
Reminds me somehow on tokyo by night (the instrumental)