Alesso Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
Epico
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 35
Joined: 13 Jun 2019
Location: Utsjoki, Finland

Post Epico02 Mar 2020, 15:18

Latest post of the previous page:

Ready?
88316796_2958468437529821_9040161788707995648_o.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3255
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz02 Mar 2020, 16:51

I'm fucking hyped!! Prime cheese over here, I hope both instrumental & vocal mixes are released
User avatar
atalibacarpes
I worship Axwell
Send private message atalibacarpes
Posts: 542
Joined: 24 Oct 2016
Location: Brazil

Post atalibacarpes02 Mar 2020, 18:35

Swedish electro is coming home?
So wake me up when it's all over. When I'm wiser and I'm older.
User avatar
wolfy
Axwell lover
Send private message musicbywolfy musicbywolfy
Posts: 47
Joined: 14 Oct 2019

Post wolfy04 Mar 2020, 21:51

Nothing special tbh. It sounds like Dubvision & Raiden - Yesterday.
MusicByWolfy
Simy_Doc1
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 22
Joined: 25 Nov 2018

Post Simy_Doc105 Mar 2020, 00:01

wolfy wrote:
04 Mar 2020, 21:51
Nothing special tbh. It sounds like Dubvision & Raiden - Yesterday.
Blasphemy 🙉
User avatar
dperssonn
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 528
Joined: 25 Aug 2014
Location: Sweden

Post dperssonn05 Mar 2020, 13:38

Just heard the released version and i got to say it's actually really good. Maybe it's because i am a sucker for melodic cheese idk lol
User avatar
atalibacarpes
I worship Axwell
Send private message atalibacarpes
Posts: 542
Joined: 24 Oct 2016
Location: Brazil

Post atalibacarpes05 Mar 2020, 16:58

I will add to my playlist, but the female vocals turn the song kinda generic.

It sounded MUCH better on the live videos. I have the impression that Dubvision have the power to turn any song into a spinnin'/protocol generic style of progressive melody.

Like many Alesso's songs, the remix certainly will sound better.
So wake me up when it's all over. When I'm wiser and I'm older.
User avatar
amack45
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 23
Joined: 07 May 2019
Location: Scotland
DJ Gear: Logic Pro X

Post amack4505 Mar 2020, 17:34

if anyone wants the song file - pm me can send u a WeTransfer link
"its a loop kicked"
Simy_Doc1
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 22
Joined: 25 Nov 2018

Post Simy_Doc105 Mar 2020, 17:36

amack45 wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 17:34
if anyone wants the song file - pm me can send u a WeTransfer link
Can you send me it please
joan_x
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 46
Joined: 30 Oct 2016

Post joan_x05 Mar 2020, 17:41

Can you send it please?


Thanks
mwaf
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 181
Joined: 13 Nov 2016

Post mwaf05 Mar 2020, 19:41

atalibacarpes wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 16:58
I will add to my playlist, but the female vocals turn the song kinda generic.

It sounded MUCH better on the live videos. I have the impression that Dubvision have the power to turn any song into a spinnin'/protocol generic style of progressive melody.

Like many Alesso's songs, the remix certainly will sound better.
There will be an Alesso remix of this track? Really?