Alesso Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
DCBull
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 2225

DCBull Send private message Post 03 Apr 2012, 17:28

Bottom post of the previous page:

Let the cheese games begin...
For this year's edition of the forum awards I definitely want a category for the cheesiest track !
User avatar
Watsa
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 1202
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Watsa Send private message Post 03 Apr 2012, 17:50

DCBull wrote:Let the cheese games begin...
For this year's edition of the forum awards I definitely want a category for the cheesiest track !
+1 :lol:
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
since 2012
Posts: 3261
From: Porto, Portugal

hedz Send private message helderdiniz Post 03 Apr 2012, 19:02

ruben wrote:Image
Pro photoshoping skills!!
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 4352
From: Lisbon, Portugal

Didas Send private message Post 03 Apr 2012, 19:51

Watsa wrote:
DCBull wrote:Let the cheese games begin...
For this year's edition of the forum awards I definitely want a category for the cheesiest track !
+1 :lol:

wise decision..Ill think about that:p
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009
Posts: 3318
From: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 03 Apr 2012, 20:14

hedz wrote:
ruben wrote:Image
Pro photoshoping skills!!
The alesso picture on the cheese or the actual alesso picture. Looks nothing like him anymore.
User avatar
DCBull
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 2225

DCBull Send private message Post 03 Apr 2012, 20:19

You're all haters! :(
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009
Posts: 3318
From: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 03 Apr 2012, 20:41

DCBull wrote:You're all haters! :(
I quite like his ID in his essential mix though.
User avatar
DavidB
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 377
DJ Gear: Traktor Kontrol S4/ MB Pro/ Sennheiser HD 25 Pro

DavidB Send private message Post 03 Apr 2012, 20:51

Any new info about his Wild One remix ? I really love this one !
User avatar
marvi06
Axwell digger
since 2012
Posts: 95
From: Stockholm
DJ Gear: Saavedra

marvi06 Send private message http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alesso-Fansite/163066427086100?sk=wall&filter=2 Post 04 Apr 2012, 14:09

DavidB wrote:Any new info about his Wild One remix ? I really love this one !
yes man .. its a new ID played with the acapella of wild one .. ;) not a remix..
User avatar
DCBull
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 2225

DCBull Send private message Post 04 Apr 2012, 15:01

I need an overview of his IDs:
Alesso - Collioure ID
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsf6ATargM0

Alesso - Tomorrowland ID
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBfzJBt3ymI

Alesso - Essential Mix ID
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaF3PdLy76Q

Alesso - Miami Cheese ID
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbz27P9g0P8

anything else?
User avatar
marvi06
Axwell digger
since 2012
Posts: 95
From: Stockholm
DJ Gear: Saavedra

marvi06 Send private message http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alesso-Fansite/163066427086100?sk=wall&filter=2 Post 04 Apr 2012, 15:23

DCBull wrote:I need an overview of his IDs:
Alesso - Collioure ID
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsf6ATargM0

Alesso - Tomorrowland ID
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBfzJBt3ymI

Alesso - Essential Mix ID
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaF3PdLy76Q

Alesso - Miami Cheese ID
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbz27P9g0P8

anything else?
and Diz Diz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHMsii-EiNU