Alesso Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
camheine
I worship Axwell
since 2012

camheine Send private message Post 28 Apr 2013, 13:17

Bottom post of the previous page:

hedz wrote:
camheine wrote:
hedz wrote:Some months ago when he released Years, everyone said he was crap, untalented shit (...) now that he released a great remix he's the best on the world. Like c'mon...
Well, speak for yourself, i have never ever said he was shit, and ive never said hes the best in the world...i just respect him, and while i hated years and silence by night, i love city of dreams and hes new remix. Ive always thought he was talented
Not speaking for myself. I like Alesso's music, but thats just me, a great big room enthusiast. But if you go some pages back you'll see what I mean.
I get what you mean haha, your saying that when he released years everyone said he sucked but now everyone says hes awesome, and i agree, it was quick how peoples perceptions changed, i just wanted to exclude myself from that list of people :lol:
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
j.fox
I worship Axwell
since 2011

j.fox Send private message Post 28 Apr 2013, 14:55

this discussion if he is good or not is so needless.
everyones taste is different.

he has so many great tracks and only because you dont like years, is he not an bad producer/dj.

he is def. one of the most talented dj´s outthere and he is 21!
say insert
nickkrupka1
I worship Axwell
since 2012

nickkrupka1 Send private message Post 28 Apr 2013, 17:31

ruben wrote: u don't know shit about DJ'ing if you call alesso one of the best DJ's in the world :lol: :lol:
No, frankly I don't but I like what my ears are telling me, I like his tracks, you don't have to :)
AdamB
True fan
since 2012

AdamB Send private message Post 28 Apr 2013, 21:07

nickkrupka1 wrote:
ruben wrote: u don't know shit about DJ'ing if you call alesso one of the best DJ's in the world :lol: :lol:
No, frankly I don't but I like what my ears are telling me, I like his tracks, you don't have to :)
he liked him enough to start this thread
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
since 2011

ggssmm Send private message http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda Post 28 Apr 2013, 22:38

maybe he likes him as a producer, not as a dj...
DavidB
I worship Axwell
since 2011
DJ Gear: Traktor Kontrol S4/ MB Pro/ Sennheiser HD 25 Pro

DavidB Send private message Post 07 May 2013, 20:57

AdamB wrote:
nickkrupka1 wrote:
he liked him enough to start this thread
This :lol:
ruben
I worship Axwell
since 2011

ruben Send private message Post 08 May 2013, 08:26

october 2011, a loooong loooong time ago.
camheine
I worship Axwell
since 2012

camheine Send private message Post 08 May 2013, 09:13

ruben wrote:october 2011, a loooong loooong time ago.
yeah i'm gonna have to side with ruben on this one, Alesso is a completely different artist from when this thread was started, same as Avicii
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 08 May 2013, 09:23

mm These artist start to release sporadically when they're big and all hollywood. I think that once you're a bigshot, you'll get a lot of producing request. I bet a lot of nowadays pop music has been done by the big names. They lose the time to produce more than 2-3 productions of their own, which is understandable. I don't think they have the time to experiment either, they just want to stay relevant and make relevant dance music / generic but effective. That's why less know guys make "better" music in our eyes :mrgreen:
camheine
I worship Axwell
since 2012

camheine Send private message Post 08 May 2013, 09:34

Vinelli wrote:mm These artist start to release sporadically when they're big and all hollywood. I think that once you're a bigshot, you'll get a lot of producing request. I bet a lot of nowadays pop music has been done by the big names. They lose the time to produce more than 2-3 productions of their own, which is understandable. I don't think they have the time to experiment either, they just want to stay relevant and make relevant dance music / generic but effective. That's why less know guys make "better" music in our eyes :mrgreen:
Very very true, and i guess on a more basic level, it's very hard to balance Djing and producing, cos at the same time you're focusing on your set, and trying to be creative with that, aswell as trying to be creative with music, and if you're emerging stars like NO_ID, i think they havent released anything since LALO because of what i just said, as well as the fact that they need to release nothing but quality now that theyre with axtone, and trying to follow up LALO is hard...