Refune Records Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
hedz
I worship Axwell
since 2012

hedz Send private message helderdiniz Post 11 May 2012, 12:38

Bottom post of the previous page:

marvi06 wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvTCi0gL ... e=youtu.be[/youtube] out in june
Not sure if I should cry or laugh. Years instrumental is kinda "meh" but this vocal mix sucks so much... I guess Alesso's Pressure, Nillionaire, Dynamite, will never be back :(
DavidB
I worship Axwell
since 2011
DJ Gear: Traktor Kontrol S4/ MB Pro/ Sennheiser HD 25 Pro

DavidB Send private message Post 11 May 2012, 16:27

I can't hide it anymore, I'm sorry guys but I have to make my coming-out...I'm an Alesso fanboy ! I love all his fucking track he release ! I'm over-excited for every single of his release, I really love his last "Silenced by the night", I looking forward for Years (even the vocal mix), this Gouda-Wild Ones, Clash, his new DS collab ! Do not blame, that's my taste, I cannot keep agree with all of you when you diss his track, I have to be honest....Feels better now :oops:

PS: There is no trolling at all !
ruben
I worship Axwell
since 2011

ruben Send private message Post 11 May 2012, 16:44

DavidB wrote:I can't hide it anymore, I'm sorry guys but I have to make my coming-out...I'm an Alesso fanboy ! I love all his fucking track he release ! I'm over-excited for every single of his release, I really love his last "Silenced by the night", I looking forward for Years (even the vocal mix), this Gouda-Wild Ones, Clash, his new DS collab ! Do not blame, that's my taste, I cannot keep agree with all of you when you diss his track, I have to be honest....Feels better now :oops:

you are from the US right. explains all dont worry;)
Watsa
I worship Axwell
since 2011
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Watsa Send private message Post 11 May 2012, 16:45

Well, usually his tracks since Nillionaire are cheesy but well produced, but this vocal mix of years is just too lame :|
DavidB
I worship Axwell
since 2011

DavidB Send private message Post 11 May 2012, 16:57

ruben wrote:you are from the US right. explains all dont worry;)
From France, but living in Canada since a couple of years ! But what's your point ? :lol:
Mickael
I worship Axwell
since 2010

Mickael Send private message Post 11 May 2012, 17:21

DavidB wrote:I can't hide it anymore, I'm sorry guys but I have to make my coming-out...I'm an Alesso fanboy ! I love all his fucking track he release ! I'm over-excited for every single of his release, I really love his last "Silenced by the night", I looking forward for Years (even the vocal mix), this Gouda-Wild Ones, Clash, his new DS collab ! Do not blame, that's my taste, I cannot keep agree with all of you when you diss his track, I have to be honest....Feels better now :oops:

i knew it, i mean, you tried to put some underground music here to hide your personal taste but it was only crappy undergroud tracks
you are not just an Alesso fanboy, you're a 'cheesy' house fanboy
i bet you listen to EDM since 2010-11 ?
RomainG
I worship Axwell
since 2011
DJ Gear: Mix
- 2x Pioneer CDJ-900
- 1x Pioneer DJM-900
- 2x Pioneer CDJ-400
- 1x Pioneer DJM-400

Production
- Ableton Live
- Behringer UMX49

RomainG Send private message http://soundcloud.com/RomainG Post 11 May 2012, 17:48

Don't be ashamed mate, you have your tastes and other people have to respect it ! :D

[i][b]Romain G[/b][/i]

[url]http://www.facebook.com/RomainG.Official[/url]
[url]http://twitter.com/RomainGofficial[/url]
[url]http://soundcloud.com/RomainG[/url]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/RomainGOfficial[/url]
DavidB
I worship Axwell
since 2011

DavidB Send private message Post 11 May 2012, 18:27

Mickael wrote:

i knew it, i mean, you tried to put some underground music here to hide your personal taste but it was only crappy undergroud tracks
you are not just an Alesso fanboy, you're a 'cheesy' house fanboy
i bet you listen to EDM since 2010-11 ?
WTF ? GTFO with your personal attack ! I have my taste, you have yours ! I like to listen to every kind of music ! Who do u think are to judge my musical taste ! I didn't that know you got the monopole of the good taste ? And FYI I listen to EDM probably since longer than you ! Since 2002... Since Morillo 's "Dancin", since "So much love to give" from Bangalter/ Dj Falcon ! So before you open your big stinky mouth, be sure you know what you're talking about ! I'm just not disappoint by the actual EDM scene, and that's totally my right ! ;)
Mickael
I worship Axwell
since 2010

Mickael Send private message Post 11 May 2012, 18:35

Lol
Mickael
I worship Axwell
since 2010

Mickael Send private message Post 11 May 2012, 18:55

But one last question before i'm off to this fucking forum : why the fuck would you hide your personal taste?? if you love that kind of music so much, why would you pretend to be someone else?
that's absolutely ridiculous
Watsa
I worship Axwell
since 2011
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Watsa Send private message Post 11 May 2012, 18:58