Avicii Thread [PRMD Records]

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
Didas Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 4259
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post by Didas » 07 Aug 2018, 07:16

Latest post of the previous page:

Avicii - Without You (Otto Knows Remix)

I like this Remix played by Otto at TML.
Anyone heard it?
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Jerry98 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 267
Joined: 04 Dec 2017
Location: Italy

Post by Jerry98 » 07 Aug 2018, 09:02

Didas wrote:
07 Aug 2018, 07:16
Avicii - Without You (Otto Knows Remix)

I like this Remix played by Otto at TML.
Anyone heard it?
I like it! But it was released last year.
User avatar
Didas Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 4259
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post by Didas » 07 Aug 2018, 09:54

Didnt know
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Juice Send private message
Axwell lover
Posts: 22
Joined: 13 Jul 2016

Post by Juice » 15 Aug 2018, 18:23

anyone have access to True Stories documentary?
User avatar
ggssmm Send private message
I worship Axwell
http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda
Posts: 669
Joined: 15 Dec 2011

Post by ggssmm » 15 Aug 2018, 19:51

This was really an ID or is it fanmade? It is really good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Is2jAhPocI
ingberg Send private message
Axwell fan
ingbergmusic ingberg
Posts: 1
Joined: 15 Aug 2018
Location: Stockholm

Post by ingberg » 15 Aug 2018, 22:39

ggssmm wrote:
15 Aug 2018, 19:51
This was really an ID or is it fanmade? It is really good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Is2jAhPocI
I think he played this in one of his le7els podcasts (not 100 sure)
User avatar
tony cru Send private message
True fan
Posts: 129
Joined: 11 Sep 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by tony cru » 16 Aug 2018, 16:46

great track but 100% its a rip from his podcast or something
User avatar
ALXHRLMS Send private message
True fan
Posts: 189
Joined: 06 Nov 2014
Location: Germany

Post by ALXHRLMS » 16 Aug 2018, 17:10

ingberg wrote:
15 Aug 2018, 22:39
ggssmm wrote:
15 Aug 2018, 19:51
This was really an ID or is it fanmade? It is really good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Is2jAhPocI
I think he played this in one of his le7els podcasts (not 100 sure)
Yeah this one was an one time only played track he dropped on one of his early Le7els podcasts.
This one was also one of his "weird" second-used tracks (such like some of his Avicii by Avicii tracks). Ifyou listen closely you can hear his promotion Track for this one energy drink label...dont know the name
User avatar
ggssmm Send private message
I worship Axwell
http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda
Posts: 669
Joined: 15 Dec 2011

Post by ggssmm » 17 Aug 2018, 01:10

Speed! the mash of speed with wake me. up is very good
Juice Send private message
Axwell lover
Posts: 22
Joined: 13 Jul 2016

Post by Juice » 23 Aug 2018, 15:38

does anyone know the story behind his song Ghost? particularly this version:



it looks like it was later released by an artist called Human, which Tim is credited as a co-writer. But it is no longer a house track 😢

I hope the melody resurfaces, love this tune
User avatar
Ax:O Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 306
Joined: 24 Nov 2015

Post by Ax:O » 23 Aug 2018, 16:34

Juice wrote:
23 Aug 2018, 15:38
does anyone know the story behind his song Ghost? particularly this version:



it looks like it was later released by an artist called Human, which Tim is credited as a co-writer. But it is no longer a house track 😢

I hope the melody resurfaces, love this tune
According to google, the singer in "Avicii's" version is Daniel Adams Ray, who is the man behind Human, so most probably he was the one who wrote the lyrics and decided not to collaborate with Avicii and go on his own