Avicii Thread [PRMD Records]

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
Your Name
Axwell digger

Post Your Name02 Dec 2019, 22:14

Latest post of the previous page:

oskaaar wrote: ↑
02 Dec 2019, 16:10
Your Name wrote: ↑
02 Dec 2019, 02:53
Avicii's "Lethal Drug" (ft. Chris Martin) has leaked
Would you please share? :)
Done! Also with "Alive" (ft. Wyclef Jean)
Your Name
Axwell digger

Post Your Name02 Dec 2019, 22:16

Avicii's concert tribute from this week will be livestreamed on Youtube and they will play unreleased music

https://djmag.com/news/avicii-tribute-c ... ed-youtube
Noar1985
Axwell lover

Post Noar198504 Dec 2019, 08:36

02 Dec 2019, 22:14
oskaaar wrote: ↑
02 Dec 2019, 16:10
02 Dec 2019, 02:53
Avicii's "Lethal Drug" (ft. Chris Martin) has leaked
Would you please share? :)
Done! Also with "Alive" (ft. Wyclef Jean)
Would love to receive it :)
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz06 Dec 2019, 14:37

vysweet
I worship Axwell

Post vysweet24 Jan 2020, 20:02

dperssonn Online
I worship Axwell

Post dperssonn Online28 Jan 2020, 23:12

Your Name
Axwell digger

Post Your Name31 Jan 2020, 17:56

As dperssonn said, ''We Burn'' (ft. Sandro Cavazza) has leaked! It also leaked with ''I Wanna Be Free'' (ft. Aloe Blacc) & ''Now That We Found Love''.

A while ago a vocal version with Mike Posner (''Stay With Me'') of the Ultra Anthem leaked, named ''Gimme Dat''.

I have made an organized file with the ''Stories'' & ''Tim'' instrumentals, and the whole leaked songs we have so far (the unreleased songs that I shared before with the new ones like ''We Burn" and the female vocals version of it). Send a PM if you want the files 😊
Sars109
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Logic Pro 9

Post Sars10906 Feb 2020, 20:02

31 Jan 2020, 17:56
As dperssonn said, ''We Burn'' (ft. Sandro Cavazza) has leaked! It also leaked with ''I Wanna Be Free'' (ft. Aloe Blacc) & ''Now That We Found Love''.

A while ago a vocal version with Mike Posner (''Stay With Me'') of the Ultra Anthem leaked, named ''Gimme Dat''.

I have made an organized file with the ''Stories'' & ''Tim'' instrumentals, and the whole leaked songs we have so far (the unreleased songs that I shared before with the new ones like ''We Burn" and the female vocals version of it). Send a PM if you want the files 😊
Send it to me, please!
oskaaar
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Pioneer XDJ-RX

Post oskaaar07 Feb 2020, 02:40

Please send! 😊
Nothing But Love
EmilLian
Axwell lover

Post EmilLian08 Feb 2020, 13:05

Please Send!
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House509 Feb 2020, 09:58

As usual, send them over there pal!
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...