Avicii Thread [PRMD Records]

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 11 Apr 2012, 22:18

Bottom post of the previous page:

Was really feeling the track with Salem's vocals. But then the trademark stupefying avicii melody kicked in. Shame.

edit: Please let someone decent (not a glitchy electro kids) remix this. Salem deserves better!
hedz
I worship Axwell
since 2012

hedz Send private message helderdiniz Post 12 Apr 2012, 08:38

Guys calm down, it's fake.

If you listen to 0:40 it sounds really bad and incomplete intro and in 0:42 you notice the transition to the RIP you can find on youtube in a lot of videos... Also 43 seconds intros aren't usual.

But about the voice I think it is that one he's going to use, because he used it on his Ultra set... =/
Pieschi
since 2008
DJ Gear: CDJ2000 - DJM900 - S-DJ05 - HD25

Pieschi Send private message Post 12 Apr 2012, 08:40

Don't know wthat to say, heard both versions in a row and have to say that the 2nd fitted much better with the vocal...

And yeah Avicii's melodys... You can say whatever you want but Tim definitely knows how to do a melody - even if it's a simple one - which brings you into a perfect mood!
Markolinho
I worship Axwell
since 2011
DJ Gear: CDJ400 DJM800

Markolinho Send private message Post 12 Apr 2012, 12:50

Vinelli wrote:Was really feeling the track with Salem's vocals. But then the trademark stupefying avicii melody kicked in. Shame.

edit: Please let someone decent (not a glitchy electro kids) remix this. Salem deserves better!
There will be a Remix Package for sure(like Levels, Fade Into Darkness, Sweet Dreams etc.). Hope this gets a proper remix.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Axcellent!
hedz
I worship Axwell
since 2012

hedz Send private message helderdiniz Post 12 Apr 2012, 13:08

Markolinho wrote:
Vinelli wrote:Was really feeling the track with Salem's vocals. But then the trademark stupefying avicii melody kicked in. Shame.

There will be a Remix Package for sure(like Levels, Fade Into Darkness, Sweet Dreams etc.). Hope this gets a proper remix.

If he releases a remix package I hope it will bring an older version of it, like a Remode or something :)
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 12 Apr 2012, 13:26

Markolinho wrote:

Yeah for sure, but the past two remix packages were a disaster for me personally. I'm not really into that electro house sound.
Markolinho
I worship Axwell
since 2011
DJ Gear: CDJ400 DJM800

Markolinho Send private message Post 12 Apr 2012, 13:34

Vinelli wrote:
Markolinho wrote:

Yeah for sure, but the past two remix packages were a disaster for me personally. I'm not really into that electro house sound.
The Cazzete Remix is okay for me. Skrillex is horrible. Hope there will be a Electro House Remix(I bet on another Cazzette Remix), and a Progressive House Remix. So were everyone happy I think. :)

Axcellent!
Ingason8
I worship Axwell
since 2010
DJ Gear: MacBook Pro+Logic+Sennheiser HD 25-1 mkii+Midi Controller

Ingason8 Send private message Post 12 Apr 2012, 13:51

pick me
j.fox
I worship Axwell
since 2011

j.fox Send private message Post 16 Apr 2012, 18:45

Vinelli wrote:
Markolinho wrote:

Albin Myers remix of Penguin was good!

hope he give away his rolling in the deep bootleg, its sooooo good :-)
say insert
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011

Didas Send private message Post 23 Apr 2012, 14:25

"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
hedz
I worship Axwell
since 2012

hedz Send private message helderdiniz Post 23 Apr 2012, 16:20

I told you the leaked one was fake ;)

sadly he used the emotional vocals version on the official release... I really loved the old ones.