Hard Rock Sofa & Swanky Tunes Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
enrico
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1526
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:29 am

Post by enrico » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:19 pm

Just a little random bit. DubVision played their "Heroes" remix in Portugal yesterday: https://instagram.com/p/5FlolkvFVn/

Sound sucks, but great vibe anyway I say.
User avatar
vysweet
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1318
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Location: Argentina

Post by vysweet » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:47 pm

New 'Shapov vs. M.E.G. & N.E.R.A.K. Remix', coming up on Wall Recordings...




Btw: Like the lyrics!, need a better RIP...
User avatar
NEW_Sebas
True fan
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:14 am

Post by NEW_Sebas » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:27 pm



A new Swanky Tunes, which, to me, sounds quite nice! :)
User avatar
VeljkoDujakovic
I worship Axwell
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:31 pm
Location: Serbia

Post by VeljkoDujakovic » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:42 pm

vysweet wrote:New 'Shapov vs. M.E.G. & N.E.R.A.K. Remix', coming up on Wall Recordings...




Btw: Like the lyrics!, need a better RIP...
INSANE
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1769
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:28 pm
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post by House5 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:02 pm

This new Shapov vs. MEG & Nerak remix sounds a bit like this MAKJ ID that we heard in Ultra Japan 2014 set from Axgrosso ! I like it
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...

[img]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3492/luigietsonombre.gif[/img]
User avatar
Axachusetts
True fan
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:12 pm
Location: Boston, USA
DJ Gear: Whatever a Wakandaman would use

Post by Axachusetts » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:16 pm

House5 wrote:This new Shapov vs. MEG & Nerak remix sounds a bit like this MAKJ ID that we heard in Ultra Japan 2014 set from Axgrosso ! I like it
This, along with the fact that the "Rump Shaker" sample was used for Tiesto & DallasK - Show Me, leads me to believe that the "MAKJ ID" has been shelved for good.
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1769
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:28 pm
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post by House5 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:24 pm

This is sad, I kinda liked it
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...

[img]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3492/luigietsonombre.gif[/img]
User avatar
abrown94
I worship Axwell
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:07 am

Post by abrown94 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:01 pm

Axachusetts wrote:
House5 wrote:This new Shapov vs. MEG & Nerak remix sounds a bit like this MAKJ ID that we heard in Ultra Japan 2014 set from Axgrosso ! I like it
This, along with the fact that the "Rump Shaker" sample was used for Tiesto & DallasK - Show Me, leads me to believe that the "MAKJ ID" has been shelved for good.
I hope not ... that was so much better than both this remix and 'Show Me'. I've still got hope, since Shapov played the MAKJ ID at his party in Smolensk in late April, after AxIng had already played 'Show Me' on the Coachella livestream.
User avatar
VeljkoDujakovic
I worship Axwell
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:31 pm
Location: Serbia

Post by VeljkoDujakovic » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:46 pm

cough.. to much controversy..will end up like vyno's past 'work' with heroes
User avatar
Viazard
I worship Axwell
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Viazard » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:57 am

VeljkoDujakovic wrote:cough.. to much controversy..will end up like vyno's past 'work' with heroes
Let's please bring back the vyno shit to our lives, like we haven't had enough of it already :lol:
DUN DUN