Hard Rock Sofa & Swanky Tunes Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
Viazard Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 403
Joined: 17 Jun 2015

Post by Viazard » 06 Aug 2015, 05:57

Latest post of the previous page:

VeljkoDujakovic wrote:cough.. to much controversy..will end up like vyno's past 'work' with heroes
Let's please bring back the vyno shit to our lives, like we haven't had enough of it already :lol:
DUN DUN
enrico Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1557
Joined: 01 Mar 2012

Post by enrico » 06 Aug 2015, 07:36

Again this vynon stuff?? You want to get him known I think. Nobody (i.e. the international edm scene with all its special fans and nerds) knows the guy, he hasn't had major releases (unless it was bigroom which I don't "track" so to speak) and the only thing I have read of him is some weird drama about some releases which makes him a really special snowflake and apparently this needs to be re-told and re-discussed on here every half year or so. It reads like some fake drama.
User avatar
NEW_Sebas Send private message
True fan
Posts: 111
Joined: 19 Aug 2014

Post by NEW_Sebas » 06 Aug 2015, 16:30



sweeeeeet! Very aggressive, I like it!
User avatar
Viazard Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 403
Joined: 17 Jun 2015

Post by Viazard » 17 Aug 2015, 08:41

Does anyone know what ever happened to HRS? I mean, have they broken up and now it's just Shapov? Or they haven't and they are going to release something as a duo this year (Which I highly doubt given the large amount of Shapov IDs) in any case, where are you Denis?
DUN DUN
enrico Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1557
Joined: 01 Mar 2012

Post by enrico » 17 Aug 2015, 10:16

Viazard wrote:Does anyone know what ever happened to HRS? I mean, have they broken up and now it's just Shapov? Or they haven't and they are going to release something as a duo this year (Which I highly doubt given the large amount of Shapov IDs) in any case, where are you Denis?
Yeah they sold their couch so no sofa anymore. And IKEA in mother Russia not gud. RIP HRS
User avatar
House5 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1772
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post by House5 » 17 Aug 2015, 20:29

Probably broke up, HRS gigs = Denis alone
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
Viazard Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 403
Joined: 17 Jun 2015

Post by Viazard » 18 Aug 2015, 06:11

House5 wrote:Probably broke up, HRS gigs = Denis alone
lol, no announcement and no new music, good luck Denis
DUN DUN
User avatar
fabiandori Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 275
Joined: 27 Mar 2012
Location: Paris, France

Post by fabiandori » 18 Aug 2015, 10:25

Viazard wrote:
House5 wrote:Probably broke up, HRS gigs = Denis alone
lol, no announcement and no new music, good luck Denis
Moreover, Shapov is killing electronic scene at the moment. So not good for the future of HRS :oops:
User avatar
Viazard Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 403
Joined: 17 Jun 2015

Post by Viazard » 18 Aug 2015, 10:32

fabiandori wrote:
Viazard wrote:
House5 wrote:Probably broke up, HRS gigs = Denis alone
lol, no announcement and no new music, good luck Denis
Moreover, Shapov is killing electronic scene at the moment. So not good for the future of HRS :oops:
I think collab with Axwell Ingrosso is ending the Hard Rock Sofa for good
DUN DUN
User avatar
vysweet Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1323
Joined: 20 Aug 2014
Location: Argentina

Post by vysweet » 02 Sep 2015, 15:53

Another shit from Swanky Tunes :lol: what happend with this guys?

User avatar
Watsa Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1201
Joined: 19 Nov 2011
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Post by Watsa » 02 Sep 2015, 16:01

vysweet wrote:Another shit from Swanky Tunes :lol: what happend with this guys?

tbh I think this is ther best output in a long time :lol: