New tracks/New House Producers we like

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
enrico
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1596
Joined: 01 Mar 2012

Post enrico05 Dec 2017, 21:02

Latest post of the previous page:

Does anybody know what's up with Denzal Park?

https://www.facebook.com/denzalpark/
is basically dead.
User avatar
Hardsoul
Administrator
Send private message axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 1376
Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Location: Czech Republic

Post Hardsoul07 Dec 2017, 17:45

New Amtrac!
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!
Almost-Human Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 544
Joined: 04 Feb 2017

Post Almost-Human Online14 Jan 2018, 16:18

Finally something new from Michael Calfan
On You out on 19th January
https://m.vk.com/wall-31352730_762677
User avatar
cotu
I worship Axwell
Send private message yannmiro
Posts: 738
Joined: 17 Sep 2014
Location: Greece

Post cotu14 Jan 2018, 21:39

New Eddie Thoneick and it's 🔥

Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
User avatar
tony cru
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 151
Joined: 11 Sep 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post tony cru15 Jan 2018, 17:50

Nicky Romero & Florian Picasso - Only For Your Love Remixes Jan 19
Corey James is the best one I think also teamworx one is good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YETv0fw5PP8
Also remixes from tom tyger and few others :)
mcribas
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/marshwell
Posts: 278
Joined: 14 Jun 2016
DJ Gear: Computer (it's important gear nowadays)

Post mcribas15 Jan 2018, 20:10

cotu wrote:
14 Jan 2018, 21:39
New Eddie Thoneick and it's 🔥

Fire indeed!!
enrico
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1596
Joined: 01 Mar 2012

Post enrico20 Jan 2018, 16:13

enrico
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1596
Joined: 01 Mar 2012

Post enrico20 Jan 2018, 16:14

tony cru wrote:
15 Jan 2018, 17:50
Nicky Romero & Florian Picasso - Only For Your Love Remixes Jan 19
Corey James is the best one I think also teamworx one is good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YETv0fw5PP8
Also remixes from tom tyger and few others :)
Oh yes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3erThS5a18
enrico
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1596
Joined: 01 Mar 2012

Post enrico28 Jan 2018, 18:09


Reeeally nice piano and beat imho.
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3170
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz28 Jan 2018, 19:01

enrico wrote:
28 Jan 2018, 18:09

Reeeally nice piano and beat imho.
Max C and piano, name a more iconic duo
Checkout my stuff on Soundcloud 👇
https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz/wast ... edz-reboot
enrico
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1596
Joined: 01 Mar 2012

Post enrico28 Jan 2018, 20:06

hedz wrote:
28 Jan 2018, 19:01
enrico wrote:
28 Jan 2018, 18:09

Reeeally nice piano and beat imho.
Max C and piano, name a more iconic duo
Easy.

Image