Adrian Lux Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
hedz Send private message
I worship Axwell
helderdiniz
Posts: 3097
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post by hedz » 10 Sep 2015, 00:36

Latest post of the previous page:

Ctirad89 wrote: Here's the track! Adrian Lux - Alicia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=858nxXysMLc

Woooow so good
Checkout my stuff on Soundcloud 👇
https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz/wast ... edz-reboot
User avatar
Ctirad89 Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://www.facebook.com/Jespersound
Posts: 1597
Joined: 18 Aug 2014
Location: Czech Republic
DJ Gear: Traktor, Sennheiser

Post by Ctirad89 » 10 Sep 2015, 11:14

Yeah, this is Pryda/Bedrock material!!!
User avatar
Ctirad89 Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://www.facebook.com/Jespersound
Posts: 1597
Joined: 18 Aug 2014
Location: Czech Republic
DJ Gear: Traktor, Sennheiser

Post by Ctirad89 » 22 Mar 2016, 16:41

A brand new remix from Adrian, a bit of darker, on Yung Lean - Yoshi City!
enrico Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1557
Joined: 01 Mar 2012

Post by enrico » 22 Mar 2016, 19:39

Nice vibe. :)

Not so great:

Boring. I think because it's too generic.
User avatar
Ctirad89 Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://www.facebook.com/Jespersound
Posts: 1597
Joined: 18 Aug 2014
Location: Czech Republic
DJ Gear: Traktor, Sennheiser

Post by Ctirad89 » 11 Aug 2016, 12:58

Finally!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Ctirad89 Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://www.facebook.com/Jespersound
Posts: 1597
Joined: 18 Aug 2014
Location: Czech Republic
DJ Gear: Traktor, Sennheiser

Post by Ctirad89 » 26 Aug 2016, 13:17

Adrian Lux 'Alicia' is out now! https://www.beatport.com/release/alicia/1835976
User avatar
Seveli13 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2131
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by Seveli13 » 26 Aug 2016, 16:05

Ctirad89 wrote:Adrian Lux 'Alicia' is out now! https://www.beatport.com/release/alicia/1835976
Awesome !!! :) But little weird labeling it as just a Techno track :?
User avatar
i_AM Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 283
Joined: 03 Aug 2016
DJ Gear: Novation Launchpad MK II, SMS Audio Street, Beats Mixr, Sennheiser HD 25

Post by i_AM » 26 Aug 2016, 18:23

Bought it directly on iTunes last night when it was available in my country (where it has a different artwork btw).
I'm also quite unsure about the genre, something between deep and tech house more Tech House I would say?
User avatar
Seveli13 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2131
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by Seveli13 » 26 Aug 2016, 18:49

i_AM wrote:Bought it directly on iTunes last night when it was available in my country (where it has a different artwork btw).
I'm also quite unsure about the genre, something between deep and tech house more Tech House I would say?
Yeah, a little bit more Progressive Tech House i reckon...
User avatar
cotu Send private message
I worship Axwell
yannmiro
Posts: 736
Joined: 17 Sep 2014
Location: Greece

Post by cotu » 26 Aug 2016, 20:04

Seveli13 wrote:
i_AM wrote:Bought it directly on iTunes last night when it was available in my country (where it has a different artwork btw).
I'm also quite unsure about the genre, something between deep and tech house more Tech House I would say?
Yeah, a little bit more Progressive Tech House i reckon...
Yep, tech house sounds about right.
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
User avatar
dperssonn Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 482
Joined: 25 Aug 2014
Location: Sweden

Post by dperssonn » 27 Aug 2016, 09:35

Amazing record!