Dream Collabs

Anything goes!
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3170
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz02 Jun 2013, 16:02

Latest post of the previous page:

Muscat wrote:
oskar wrote:Axwell & CLMD
Would love for the guys from CLMD to join the Axtone camp, always been a dream!
But I understand their reasonings for sticking to their own label ...
Still a collab or single release is possible... is it not?
Well, I wish CLMD could release a really really good track on Axtone and still keep releasing on their own label as well. Because if they sign exclusively for Axtone this means they stop releasing tracks as they wish. Just like what happened with Thomas Gold and NO_ID
Checkout my stuff on Soundcloud 👇
https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz/wast ... edz-reboot
User avatar
camheine
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1152
Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post camheine02 Jun 2013, 21:44

hedz wrote:
Muscat wrote:
oskar wrote:Axwell & CLMD
Would love for the guys from CLMD to join the Axtone camp, always been a dream!
But I understand their reasonings for sticking to their own label ...
Still a collab or single release is possible... is it not?
Well, I wish CLMD could release a really really good track on Axtone and still keep releasing on their own label as well. Because if they sign exclusively for Axtone this means they stop releasing tracks as they wish. Just like what happened with Thomas Gold and NO_ID
I'm pretty sure Thomas has released tracks on other labels since signing with Axtone...
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 4275
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post Didas02 Jun 2013, 22:01

bla bla bla

the dream collab it would be Axwell & Diogo
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Muscat
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://www.facebook.com/joshmuscatdesign
Posts: 233
Joined: 24 Nov 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Muscat03 Jun 2013, 08:05

Didas wrote:bla bla bla

the dream collab it would be Axwell & Diogo
Hahahaha! I'd buy it :lol:
[i]"Turn off your brain and turn on your heart"[/i]
User avatar
camheine
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1152
Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post camheine02 Jul 2013, 09:15

Some more interesting ones:

Marcus Schossow & Digitalism
Marcus Schossow & Michael Calfan
Marcus Schossow & Deniz Koyu
Michael Calfan & Otto Knows
Prok & Fitch & Phunk Investigation
Hard Rock Sofa & NO_ID (contrasting styles but if you found a balance)
Eric Prydz & NO_ID
Axwell & Anybody!
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3170
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz02 Jul 2013, 13:12

Marcus Schossow & Arty :D
Checkout my stuff on Soundcloud 👇
https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz/wast ... edz-reboot
User avatar
Dschu
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 903
Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Location: Krefeld, Germany

Post Dschu05 Jul 2013, 07:59

Axwell & Erick Morillo :)
oskar
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 448
Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Location: Breda / Brussels

Post oskar05 Jul 2013, 09:58

Haha steve aoki & erick morillo :P
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 4275
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post Didas01 Aug 2013, 21:42

More than ever before..

Axwell feat. Florence Welch

He loves to play acapellas with her voice. Everyone has goosebumps with her voice. damn this track would be so huge...
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
DCBull
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2223
Joined: 19 Aug 2011

Post DCBull04 Aug 2013, 14:35

Didas wrote:More than ever before..

Axwell feat. Florence Welch

He loves to play acapellas with her voice. Everyone has goosebumps with her voice. damn this track would be so huge...
thats a good one!

Axwell & Dennis Ferrer
User avatar
Hardsoul
Administrator
Send private message axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 1376
Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Location: Czech Republic

Post Hardsoul04 Aug 2013, 19:19

Axwell & CLMD ;)
Axwell & Avicii = best selling track ever :lol:
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!