Anyone been to Ibiza?

Anything goes!
Didas Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Didas » 22 Aug 2016, 11:39

Latest post of the previous page:

hrvoje42 wrote:
childrenofthewild wrote:
As many of you know, the prices for drinks are pretty crazy in Ibiza. 0.3ml Water costs 8€ @ Space and Pacha, Beers are 12€, Vodka/RedBull 22€…
The sound in all three venues was top class in my opinion, maybe Pacha had the best. I would highly recommend bringing ear plugs though, especially if you’re staying even longer than we did.
How much is the entrance to the clubs?

How much is water/food in shops and restaurants?
well... if u have any contacts, (or you can make easier with ppl over there in the streets) I suggest you to buy the tickets earlier, from 30 to 55euros. buy food and drinks in mini markets and stuff like that... forget to but drinks inside the clubs..u have to be already fucked up before you get in :lol: :lol: :lol:
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
childrenofthewild Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by childrenofthewild » 22 Aug 2016, 13:16

hrvoje42 wrote: How much is the entrance to the clubs?

How much is water/food in shops and restaurants?
Entry prices: both nights at Space were 35€, Pacha was 52€ and Ushuaia was 40€ (but entry before 6pm, otherwise it's 55). They can vary quite a lot though...if you buy them beforehand in the first release (or get given wristbands, which I wouldn't rely on, especially if it's your first time going) they'll probably be 10-20€ cheaper. If you buy them (too) late they can get a lot more expensive, also when there's a high demand for a certain event (for example I heard Solomun +1 with Richie Hawtin tickets are going for 80€ atm, which is pretty crazy). We had picked out the parties we were going to beforehand so we already had tickets when we arrived, which I'd recommend

I think 1,5l water at Playa den Bossa is like 2€. Food wise it is quite hard to say...if you have dinner at Mambo you'll obviously pay for the view of the sunset aswell (which is fair + worth it imo). But there a plenty of cheap-ish restaurants and bars around

PS: here are some clips of the AxIng set (with more still to come): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... hLK28Q3RRE
hrvoje42 Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by hrvoje42 » 19 Sep 2016, 21:15

This is not really news because it was first reported last year in October, but I only now found out about it...
Anyway, Space is closing. Forever.
Next year, Ushuaia owners will take over.
Nobody knows what will be there next year, some say hotel or mall, maybe it will remain as a club, but not Space. And Space may reopen elsewhere, Carl Cox says maybe San Antonio, but still it won't be the same

So, I will never see Space :(
Didas Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Didas » 20 Sep 2016, 17:35

hrvoje42 wrote:This is not really news because it was first reported last year in October, but I only now found out about it...
Anyway, Space is closing. Forever.
Next year, Ushuaia owners will take over.
Nobody knows what will be there next year, some say hotel or mall, maybe it will remain as a club, but not Space. And Space may reopen elsewhere, Carl Cox says maybe San Antonio, but still it won't be the same

So, I will never see Space :(
honestly Space fits really well in San Antonio...
ibiza getting more edm, san antonio more underground...
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."