Anyone been to Ibiza?

Anything goes!
childrenofthewild
I worship Axwell

Post by childrenofthewild » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:16 pm

hrvoje42 wrote: How much is the entrance to the clubs?

How much is water/food in shops and restaurants?
Entry prices: both nights at Space were 35€, Pacha was 52€ and Ushuaia was 40€ (but entry before 6pm, otherwise it's 55). They can vary quite a lot though...if you buy them beforehand in the first release (or get given wristbands, which I wouldn't rely on, especially if it's your first time going) they'll probably be 10-20€ cheaper. If you buy them (too) late they can get a lot more expensive, also when there's a high demand for a certain event (for example I heard Solomun +1 with Richie Hawtin tickets are going for 80€ atm, which is pretty crazy). We had picked out the parties we were going to beforehand so we already had tickets when we arrived, which I'd recommend

I think 1,5l water at Playa den Bossa is like 2€. Food wise it is quite hard to say...if you have dinner at Mambo you'll obviously pay for the view of the sunset aswell (which is fair + worth it imo). But there a plenty of cheap-ish restaurants and bars around

PS: here are some clips of the AxIng set (with more still to come): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... hLK28Q3RRE
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell

Post by hrvoje42 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:15 pm

This is not really news because it was first reported last year in October, but I only now found out about it...
Anyway, Space is closing. Forever.
Next year, Ushuaia owners will take over.
Nobody knows what will be there next year, some say hotel or mall, maybe it will remain as a club, but not Space. And Space may reopen elsewhere, Carl Cox says maybe San Antonio, but still it won't be the same

So, I will never see Space :(
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post by Didas » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:35 pm

hrvoje42 wrote:This is not really news because it was first reported last year in October, but I only now found out about it...
Anyway, Space is closing. Forever.
Next year, Ushuaia owners will take over.
Nobody knows what will be there next year, some say hotel or mall, maybe it will remain as a club, but not Space. And Space may reopen elsewhere, Carl Cox says maybe San Antonio, but still it won't be the same

So, I will never see Space :(
honestly Space fits really well in San Antonio...
ibiza getting more edm, san antonio more underground...
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."