Sports Thread

Anything goes!
User avatar
ggssmm Send private message
I worship Axwell
http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda
Posts: 669
Joined: 15 Dec 2011

Post by ggssmm » 10 Mar 2016, 23:56

This is the space where we can discuss about all kinds of sports. Football, NBA, Tennis, MMA ... Let's do it!

Image
User avatar
Seveli13 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2131
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by Seveli13 » 11 Mar 2016, 11:48

Yes !!! And i will start by posting one of the greats !!! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYmq6x7xInw
User avatar
Didas Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 4259
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post by Didas » 11 Mar 2016, 12:31

Seveli13 wrote:Yes !!! And i will start by posting one of the greats !!! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYmq6x7xInw
poor Lebron... Kobe will always be better than him.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Seveli13 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2131
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by Seveli13 » 11 Mar 2016, 12:41

Didas wrote:
Seveli13 wrote:Yes !!! And i will start by posting one of the greats !!! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYmq6x7xInw
poor Lebron... Kobe will always be better than him.
Funny thing is that a lot of people are already putting LeBron higher on the all time great list...and he wins one more or two chips', everybody will put him in top 5 which i think is absurd... :roll:
User avatar
ggssmm Send private message
I worship Axwell
http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda
Posts: 669
Joined: 15 Dec 2011

Post by ggssmm » 14 Mar 2016, 13:47

Eiffel Tower responds to Zlatan Ibrahimovic over PSG futur

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ibra is a hell of a player. It is always a pleasure to watch him playing.
User avatar
Seveli13 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2131
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by Seveli13 » 14 Mar 2016, 14:02

ggssmm wrote:Eiffel Tower responds to Zlatan Ibrahimovic over PSG futur

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ibra is a hell of a player. It is always a pleasure to watch him playing.
He's kind of cocky and arrogant but we need more players like that today...most of the young players coming up today are such pussies...i love his statements and his football intelligence and skill are non questionable...great player ! Hopes he comes to Arsenal for a year at least, there are some rumors about it, but i think the big payment will lead him to MLS next season... ;)
User avatar
Dschu Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 903
Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Location: Krefeld, Germany

Post by Dschu » 14 Mar 2016, 14:48

Seveli13 wrote:
Didas wrote:
Seveli13 wrote:Yes !!! And i will start by posting one of the greats !!! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYmq6x7xInw
poor Lebron... Kobe will always be better than him.
Funny thing is that a lot of people are already putting LeBron higher on the all time great list...and he wins one more or two chips', everybody will put him in top 5 which i think is absurd... :roll:

That is always a hard discussion and for me LeBron shouldn't be in a top 5 as well. He is withouth a doubt a nearly complete player (besides his 3p-shooting this year :D ) but he was not able to define his own era.

I really regret that Kobe and LeBron havnt ever faced a matchup in Finals.
The last matchup was so wonderful to see and showed once again what Kobe is capable of when he gets challenged and is facing a (future) Hall of Fame player.
User avatar
Seveli13 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2131
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by Seveli13 » 14 Mar 2016, 15:28

Dschu wrote:

That is always a hard discussion and for me LeBron shouldn't be in a top 5 as well. He is withouth a doubt a nearly complete player (besides his 3p-shooting this year :D ) but he was not able to define his own era.

I really regret that Kobe and LeBron havnt ever faced a matchup in Finals.
The last matchup was so wonderful to see and showed once again what Kobe is capable of when he gets challenged and is facing a (future) Hall of Fame player.
Spot on...i wouldn't put LeBron in top 10 right now...no way...and that one time they had the chance of meeting in the finals in 2009, LeBron didn't lead his team properly against Orlando, they missed that spark of a great leader to beat Magic, but they would lose in the final against Kobe and Gasol for sure, so better for LeBron or his finals records would've been even worse that it already is :D
User avatar
Seveli13 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2131
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by Seveli13 » 15 Mar 2016, 21:22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT9dCXmPWks

How ridiculous is this? He just throws it towards the basket and it doesn't even touches the rim...unreal :o
User avatar
Didas Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 4259
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post by Didas » 15 Mar 2016, 21:54

"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."