Sports Thread

Anything goes!
tonic gin
I worship Axwell

Post by tonic gin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:55 pm

Seveli13 wrote:
tonic gin wrote:
Not sour, just stating facts. Pique is a cunt aswell but on the field Ramos is a much bigger cunt. Dirty fouls, dives, foul mouthing, pushing players.
Pique is more of a vocal cunt, mostly on social media, but a very fair player. Fair tackles, fair play.
:lol: :lol: :lol: End of discussion :D There's no such thing as a Barcelona fair player :lol: They're all bunch of cunts runnin' to a referee all the time like a bunch of school girls runnin' to their teacher to complain who took their toys :arrow:
Just like Real Madrid players (during Mourinho era, some, like Ramos even afterwards) try to end careers. Or step on players' hands. Or take Messi down with 3 players from behind because they just can't stop him. Mourinho RM was a steaming pile of dirty shit. They're more disciplined now, but Ramos remains the biggest cunt in spanish football.

Wonder what's worse:
Ramos two legged studs forward tackles on Messi in full sprint, or running to the ref to put him under pressure making decisions (which every team's players do).

I mean Ramos has 20 red cards, if not 21 or 22 by now. That surely says enough.
I can promise you, Yes I am a Dreamer, too!
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post by Seveli13 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:46 pm

tonic gin wrote:
Just like Real Madrid players (during Mourinho era, some, like Ramos even afterwards) try to end careers. Or step on players' hands. Or take Messi down with 3 players from behind because they just can't stop him. Mourinho RM was a steaming pile of dirty shit. They're more disciplined now, but Ramos remains the biggest cunt in spanish football.

Wonder what's worse:
Ramos two legged studs forward tackles on Messi in full sprint, or running to the ref to put him under pressure making decisions (which every team's players do).

Lol :lol: I'm not defending Real Madrid players, they are cunts as well, huge ones...Jose Mourihno is a cunt as well :lol: , Ramos disgusts me with his "theatrics", some of the old players would've slapped him right there, but due to a lack of proper MEN in today's game it's all good with these "models" :roll: Just that Barca players always seemed on top of that cunt chain, always complaining a little bit more than others, always gettin' pushed through various games thanks to referees, again, more than others...overall the kings of cunts :lol:
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda

Post by ggssmm » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:02 am

tonic gin wrote:
Seveli13 wrote:
tonic gin wrote:
Not sour, just stating facts. Pique is a cunt aswell but on the field Ramos is a much bigger cunt. Dirty fouls, dives, foul mouthing, pushing players.
Pique is more of a vocal cunt, mostly on social media, but a very fair player. Fair tackles, fair play.
:lol: :lol: :lol: End of discussion :D There's no such thing as a Barcelona fair player :lol: They're all bunch of cunts runnin' to a referee all the time like a bunch of school girls runnin' to their teacher to complain who took their toys :arrow:

Wonder what's worse:

He is the player who has the most red cards is RM history. He surpassed Hierro a loooong time ago for the most red cards in the club history. He's been sent off like 5 times againt barcelona (15% of all matches against BAR, maybe?).

I agree with you, he is way dirtier than Pique. But he is so much better player than him as well.

In my opinion, Pique is overrated. When things doesn't go well in Barça's games (aka Messi plays a poor match), you can clearly see their defensive flaws, and Pique is their biggest flaw. Historically, RM always attack on his side.. And it happened again on their last match. 3 times :roll:

Let's see if they can sign somebody to replace Neymar. If they do not sign anyone (Coutinho, Di María...), I do not think they have chances against Real this year.

Btw, Ronaldo is going to equal Messi on FIFA / Balon D'Ors awards in a few months...
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda

Post by ggssmm » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:05 am

Anyone following NFL this year?