Sports Thread

Anything goes!
User avatar
PATWELL
I worship Axwell
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:49 pm
Location: USA

Post by PATWELL » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Growing up, I lived for the AFC showdowns of Peyton & Indy vs. Brady & New England. Every time, I always rooted for Indy, and whenever I got in the debate of who was better, Brady or Peyton, I would always say Peyton because I liked him more. But even though I still hate Brady, after last night I have to say he's the GOAT. And anyone who disagrees is out of their mind. 5 rings has never been done before, and the dude isn't even done. He could get another one or maybe two before he hangs up the cleats. So mad respect to Brady. The greatest football player to ever take the field. I'm lucky to be alive during the time of his amazing career.
"If the music makes you feel something before your brain tells you something, that's good."
- Axwell
User avatar
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda
Posts: 668
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by ggssmm » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:23 am

Brady's records are incredible. He is far better than any other QB.

He reminds me of Gretzky, who holds some unbelieavable hockey records.
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2131
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:18 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by Seveli13 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:25 am

ggssmm wrote:Brady's records are incredible. He is far better than any other QB.

He reminds me of Gretzky, who holds some unbelieavable hockey records.
And if he plays 3.4 more years he's probably gonna break most of individual records, most TD's of all time and most passing yards!
@PATWELL I think we can all say we we've been privileged to watch those AFC battles over the years...and with Big Ben it has made AFC so strong and fun to watch...but Manning vs. Brady...it's like Magic and Bird...i don't think we will ever see a rivalry like that in our lifetimes, especially cause almost everybody always rooted for Manning, but who could blame them, dude's everything u want in a QB position, he revolutionized the position, and i was so happy for him winning last year against that scam and choke artist Cam Newton :roll: He carried Indy for so many years so it was very much deserving for him to his defence finally carried him...possibly the two greatest QB's to ever grace the field :!: :shock: :o
User avatar
PATWELL
I worship Axwell
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:49 pm
Location: USA

Post by PATWELL » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:19 pm

Seveli13 wrote:
ggssmm wrote:Brady's records are incredible. He is far better than any other QB.

He reminds me of Gretzky, who holds some unbelieavable hockey records.
And if he plays 3.4 more years he's probably gonna break most of individual records, most TD's of all time and most passing yards!
@PATWELL I think we can all say we we've been privileged to watch those AFC battles over the years...and with Big Ben it has made AFC so strong and fun to watch...but Manning vs. Brady...it's like Magic and Bird...i don't think we will ever see a rivalry like that in our lifetimes, especially cause almost everybody always rooted for Manning, but who could blame them, dude's everything u want in a QB position, he revolutionized the position, and i was so happy for him winning last year against that scam and choke artist Cam Newton :roll: He carried Indy for so many years so it was very much deserving for him to his defence finally carried him...possibly the two greatest QB's to ever grace the field :!: :shock: :o
Couldn't have said it better myself!
"If the music makes you feel something before your brain tells you something, that's good."
- Axwell
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2131
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:18 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by Seveli13 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:08 pm

http://dailysnark.com/patriots-fans-get ... ip-parade/
http://dailysnark.com/rob-gronkowski-ca ... goes-wild/
Don't know if u've seen this one guys :D Gotta love Gronk no matter which team u'r rooting for :lol:
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2131
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:18 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by Seveli13 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:47 am


Here's to waiting 'till September :| :roll:
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2131
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:18 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by Seveli13 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:21 pm





Respect to one of the greatest to ever play the game :!: :!: :!:
User avatar
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda
Posts: 668
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by ggssmm » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:22 pm

Last tuesday was the birthday of the best player i've seen playing.

In my opinion, none of today's top players can top his technique and 'joga bonito' playing style.

User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2131
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:18 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by Seveli13 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm

ggssmm wrote:Last tuesday was the birthday of the best player i've seen playing.

In my opinion, none of today's top players can top his technique and 'joga bonito' playing style.

I thought Americans weren't that into "soccer" :lol: 8-)
User avatar
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda
Posts: 668
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by ggssmm » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:30 pm

I am american, but from the country of football :D