Meet with Axwell (I Need your guys Help)

Anything goes!
maxvanfleet
Axwell fan
Send private message maxvanfleetofficial itsmaxvanfleet itsmaxvanfleet
DJ Gear: Cubase 7, AKG K 121

Post maxvanfleet28 Apr 2018, 10:02

Hello guys! Axwell /\ Ingrosso coming to my country and Axwell is my biggest idol. He is the reason why I start music production on 2006. My plan is to drive Costanta for Neversea festival (500 km) and I try to get him on the street or near the backstage somewhere. I want give him an USB where I remixed a few tracks from Axwell Ingrosso (i don't want to publish they). Or do you guys have Any idea how can I do this meeting? I also ask neversea festival for a press kit but they didn't answer it. Any idea would be great ! (I know it's sounds weird for the first time but I don't want anything just give him an USB with my music/remix and a photo and a signiture)
Watsa
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Post Watsa14 May 2018, 09:17

oof
NotAxwell Online
NotModerator

Post NotAxwell Online14 May 2018, 11:12

Ok since nobody is anywhere near productive I will answer you

Simple and short: No

Longer: There is literally zero chance that anybody can help you out here. The admins are in some contact with the axtone HQ but also only concerning forum stuff. It is a forum by fans for fans mostly. So unfortunately nobody can probably help you here with meeting them. Why dont you just upload them on soundcloud, put them on private and send it to the promo mail like everybody else does?
And concerning the press kit on festivals: Usually you need to show some proof of work in order to get one e.g. blog, website etc
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli14 May 2018, 13:03

NotAxwell wrote:
14 May 2018, 11:12

Longer: There is literally zero chance that anybody can help you out here. The admins are in some contact with the axtone HQ but also only concerning forum stuff. It is a forum by fans for fans mostly. So unfortunately nobody can probably help you here with meeting them. Why dont you just upload them on soundcloud, put them on private and send it to the promo mail like everybody else does?
And concerning the press kit on festivals: Usually you need to show some proof of work in order to get one e.g. blog, website etc
You sound like such a mod
maxvanfleet
Axwell fan
Send private message maxvanfleetofficial itsmaxvanfleet itsmaxvanfleet
DJ Gear: Cubase 7, AKG K 121

Post maxvanfleet15 Jun 2018, 07:57

Thank your your answer ! I appreciate it ! For answer your question why I don't upload and send in Promo email:
1st. I Don't know Axwell Promo email (sadly)
2nd. I really want to met with my idol just for 1 picture
3rd. I think I watched a few videos from they and as I see they more like the personal contact.
I write an email to Amy (their manager) but nothing I tweeted to Axwell but nothing too. I know they probably gonna get thousands of this kind of message and this is why didn't answer it. No problem, I go down to Costanta near at the neversea and try to get somewhere they !
NotAxwell wrote:
14 May 2018, 11:12

Madva
Axwell lover
Send private message madvamusic madvamusic
DJ Gear: Pioneer HDJ2000MK2
Logic Pro X

Post Madva28 Jun 2018, 16:56

Here’s Axtone demo submission link: https://www.label-worx.com/demo/axtone

I think I have somewhere an old Axwell promo email, but I’m 99% sure it’s not active anymore.
Don’t You Worry Child / Wake Me Up

https://soundcloud.com/madvamusic/dont- ... ibute-edit