TV Shows

Anything goes!
Dschu
I worship Axwell

Post Dschu14 Aug 2015, 11:36

Latest post of the previous page:

Diogo you need to add "Hannibal" (NBC did a great job here but failed in keeping it alive).

Mats Mikkelsen is terrific in this role.
Supermode
I worship Axwell

Post Supermode16 Aug 2015, 11:00

The Missing (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3877200/)

Very well written and believable acting. It starts off slow with the character development, but after that it gets really suspenseful. It has this dark and mysterious vibe, loved it. The ending might not be for everyone, but for me it was good. The Belgian actors were a nice bonus.
Seems I can’t deny some days just pass me by, you know I feel, I feel much better… At Night!
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas30 Sep 2015, 09:09

"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Viazard
I worship Axwell

Post Viazard30 Sep 2015, 09:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqMe6pwSfIE

This one looks pretty solid, saw the first chap and it was great!
DUN DUN
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas04 May 2016, 18:16

so guys, are u happy with this new season of GoT so far?

which tv series are u watching now?
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1304 May 2016, 19:56

Didas wrote:so guys, are u happy with this new season of GoT so far?

Still boring and still goes sooo slow...
11.22.1963 isn't bad at all...watched first four episodes so far and it's quite interesting so far...watched Lucifer first season that just finished, surprisingly nice and quite funny actually :) Other shows i watch are New Girl, The Bing Bang Theory and Supernatural, but don't know what to tell u about those, i'm quite subjective about them since i follow them for years and i'm still loving them... ;)
I plan to start watching Daredevil, everyone keeps telling me it's super fucking great... 8-)
Extensity
I worship Axwell

Post Extensity04 May 2016, 20:07

Didas wrote:so guys, are u happy with this new season of GoT so far?
As a ASOIAF books reader, I stopped watching GoT before last year's season. I was pretty pissed by some unnecessary changes they made in the series. Also, the story now gets ahead of books, so I just don't want any possibe spoilers.

I would like to watch fourth season of House of Cards soon, that show is pretty good. I was also wondering about starting with Walking Dead or Dexter, which had a lot of good reactions and I haven't watched it yet...
"For the love of god, can you say INSERT, woman!"
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas05 May 2016, 10:30

I also have House oF Cards to see. I stopped at 2nd episode like 2 years ago haha.

Mad Men to finish too, stopped at end of season 3. The Wire to finish. missing 2 seasons.
pls watch Walking Dead till 4th season, its pretty enough :lol: Dexter is a must, till 4th season too. then after 5 is shit, but watchable.

Im watching OJ's american story. awesome representations from the actors.
but I miss to see an addictive show... the last one was 1st season of True Detective.
Extensity
I worship Axwell

Post Extensity05 May 2016, 18:03

Didas wrote:I also have House oF Cards to see. I stopped at 2nd episode like 2 years ago haha.

Mad Men to finish too, stopped at end of season 3. The Wire to finish. missing 2 seasons.
pls watch Walking Dead till 4th season, its pretty enough :lol: Dexter is a must, till 4th season too. then after 5 is shit, but watchable.

but I miss to see an addictive show... the last one was 1st season of True Detective.
I see you have a lot of series to finish. I have a similar problem, I saw 1 and a half season of Suits, then suddenly stopped and now I would probably have to watch it over again :D But it is a good show even for non-lawyers.

I agree on the addictive shows, last for me was probably Breaking Bad. True detective was good, but it had a really slow start.

But if you are into comedy and sitcoms, I have to recommend Community, I have watched all six seasons and especially first four were absolutely amazing.
"For the love of god, can you say INSERT, woman!"
Dschu
I worship Axwell

Post Dschu09 May 2016, 12:20

Didas wrote:I also have House oF Cards to see. I stopped at 2nd episode like 2 years ago haha.

You should continue with Walking Dead at season 6 (season 4 and 5.1 were boring but 6 is awesome!).

But I agree, sometimes its hard to stick to a series for several seasons. Especially if you watch them up to date and have to wait one year for the next season ...

Get on with Suits!
Dschu
I worship Axwell

Post Dschu29 Jun 2016, 14:32

Any comments to GoT season 6 finale?

But first: The soundtrack is soo good!
https://www.amazon.de/Game-Thrones-Musi ... B01HEYPYAA
R+L=J is finally revealed :o I'm curious to see how this will impact seasons 7+8. Bran should survive cause he is the only one who knows the truth right now.
And watch the imdb ratings, GoT is the first series ever which has two episodes with a 10/10 rating out of 50.000+ votes!