Dschu Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Dschu » 29 Jun 2016, 14:32

Latest post of the previous page:

Any comments to GoT season 6 finale?

But first: The soundtrack is soo good!
https://www.amazon.de/Game-Thrones-Musi ... B01HEYPYAA
SpoilerShow
R+L=J is finally revealed :o I'm curious to see how this will impact seasons 7+8. Bran should survive cause he is the only one who knows the truth right now.
And watch the imdb ratings, GoT is the first series ever which has two episodes with a 10/10 rating out of 50.000+ votes!
Seveli13 Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Seveli13 » 29 Jun 2016, 14:57

Dschu wrote:Any comments to GoT season 6 finale?

SpoilerShow
R+L=J is finally revealed :o I'm curious to see how this will impact seasons 7+8. Bran should survive cause he is the only one who knows the truth right now.
And watch the imdb ratings, GoT is the first series ever which has two episodes with a 10/10 rating out of 50.000+ votes!
SpoilerShow
IMDB Ratings don't mean shit, cause the show is just too over hyped, there are far better shows that deserve such ratings...
As for the finale i can't remember when so much things happened in a two episodes b2b, so that was really great...and Daenerys is finally gettin' across that fucking sea, hopefully she will make it to Westeros right in the first episode cause they are just dragging that out too much...best moments were KING IN THE NORTH (ofc) and when Arya killed Frey, so good :lol:
tonic gin Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by tonic gin » 30 Jun 2016, 21:22

Seveli13 wrote:
SpoilerShow
IMDB Ratings don't mean shit, cause the show is just too over hyped, there are far better shows that deserve such ratings...
As for the finale i can't remember when so much things happened in a two episodes b2b, so that was really great...and Daenerys is finally gettin' across that fucking sea, hopefully she will make it to Westeros right in the first episode cause they are just dragging that out too much...best moments were KING IN THE NORTH (ofc) and when Arya killed Frey, so good :lol:
SpoilerShow
The creators said there will be 13 episodes left in two seasons and it seriously makes me excited about the next episodes because they gotta be fast paced. I think the last two seasons will be the best of them all because of the pace, apart from the plot content :mrgreen:
I can promise you, Yes I am a Dreamer, too!
Dschu Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Dschu » 01 Jul 2016, 08:22

Seveli13 wrote:
Dschu wrote:Any comments to GoT season 6 finale?

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
For sure it is hyped but there is a reason for this hype. I know so many good series, but these two episodes wrote TV-History in a variety of categories.
And I am not exaggerating here my friend.
SpoilerShow
Need some details?
- Best battle-scene ever shot without using 90% CGI. Remember the part when Jon stands in the front and cavallery of both parties joins the battle. They were shot in realtime without CGI!
- Soundtrack (no more words needed)
- Raising the narrative tempo from episode to episode and leaving us with 20 minutes of pure highlights in episode 10.
- I could add so many points to this list...
I worship Axwell

Post by Seveli13 » 09 Aug 2016, 22:59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWxyRG_tckY

What a fucking show, who else saw it guys? It's so well made and the music is just :shock: :o
Didas Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Didas » 10 Aug 2016, 09:42

Seveli13 wrote:

What a fucking show, who else saw it guys? It's so well made and the music is just :shock: :o
I was about to come to talk about this tv show.. Quinten suggested me, and looks like its the new hot tv show out there...

I havent seen...but looks promissing !
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
I worship Axwell

Post by Seveli13 » 10 Aug 2016, 10:49

Didas wrote:
I havent seen...but looks promissing !
It's awesome, they really know how to build up a suspension, and the music makes it 10000000 x times better ;) 8-)
Extensity Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Extensity » 11 Sep 2016, 15:49

Seveli13 wrote:

Holy shit! It was so addictive, after each episode I wanted to see another one. And that casting, finally kids that are not annoying, some really good little actors in there!
"For the love of god, can you say INSERT, woman!"
Didas Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Didas » 12 Sep 2016, 16:13

Extensity wrote:
Seveli13 wrote:

Holy shit! It was so addictive, after each episode I wanted to see another one. And that casting, finally kids that are not annoying, some really good little actors in there!

finally ended this tv show. Awesome surprise.
Love how they got pop culture from the 80's here... specially from Goonies, Nightmare on Elm Street ( :!: :!: :!: :!: ) and others...

Amazing production, actors, photography, even the town they filmed is well picked.
great great tv show...

now...time for narcos season 2, A Night Of, and looking for more tv shows.

GoT was awesome, specially those last 2 episodes.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
House5 Send private message
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post by House5 » 13 Sep 2016, 16:46

South Park new season coming ! The 1st episode is going to be about the upcoming presidential elections
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
Blommarn Send private message
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: FL Studio 11
Fostex T20RP
Asus Xonar Essence STX
Yamaha HS7
Technics SL-1200MK3D

Post by Blommarn » 13 Sep 2016, 18:05

House5 wrote:South Park new season coming ! The 1st episode is going to be about the upcoming presidential elections
Oh shit. It's starting tomorrow right?