TV Shows

Anything goes!
User avatar
PATWELL
I worship Axwell
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:49 pm
Location: USA

Post by PATWELL » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:36 pm

Blommarn wrote:
House5 wrote:South Park new season coming ! The 1st episode is going to be about the upcoming presidential elections
Oh shit. It's starting tomorrow right?
Yep. Can't wait. Especially for this little bit on Colin Kaepernick. Don't know if any of you guys who aren't in the states know about that. https://www.facebook.com/southpark/vide ... 652777005/
"If the music makes you feel something before your brain tells you something, that's good."
- Axwell
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Posts: 4246
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:29 am
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post by Didas » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:04 pm

"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2131
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:18 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by Seveli13 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:23 pm

Didas wrote:


:lol: :D
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Posts: 4246
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:29 am
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post by Didas » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:52 pm



last track.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Posts: 4246
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:29 am
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post by Didas » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:52 pm



last track.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
melih13
I worship Axwell
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:14 pm
Location: Istanbul

Post by melih13 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:46 am

I highly recommend you to watch Westworld. It's a new series and have a quite catchy pilot episode.

User avatar
Extensity
I worship Axwell
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Post by Extensity » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:07 pm

melih13 wrote:I highly recommend you to watch Westworld. It's a new series and have a quite catchy pilot episode.
JJ Abrams and Jonathan Nolan? Looks very promising.
"For the love of god, can you say INSERT, woman!"
User avatar
MixMixed
Axwell lover
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:20 pm
Location: Spain

Post by MixMixed » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:58 pm

If you dig hip-hop/rap make sure to check Atlanta. It is currently running on its first season, created by and starring Donald Glover (Childish Gambino). Plus well-known artists from the Atlanta hip-hop scene appear as special guests throughout the story. Great comedy-drama series.

"Two cousins, with different views on art versus commerce, on their way up through the Atlanta rap scene; "Earnest 'Earn' Marks," an ambitious college drop-out and his estranged cousin, who suddenly becomes a star."

User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2131
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:18 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by Seveli13 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:09 pm

Extensity wrote:
melih13 wrote:I highly recommend you to watch Westworld. It's a new series and have a quite catchy pilot episode.
JJ Abrams and Jonathan Nolan? Looks very promising.
Wow, don't know how i missed this trailer...thanks man !!! :o :shock:
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Posts: 4246
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:29 am
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post by Didas » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:51 am

Seveli13 wrote:
Extensity wrote:
melih13 wrote:I highly recommend you to watch Westworld. It's a new series and have a quite catchy pilot episode.
JJ Abrams and Jonathan Nolan? Looks very promising.
Wow, don't know how i missed this trailer...thanks man !!! :o :shock:

shit...now u got me? lets see...
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."