TV Shows

Anything goes!
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas10 Jul 2015, 08:36

Latest post of the previous page:

watched last night last epi of GOT... only now I know.

WTF ! :shock: :shock:

the only character I never thought could die...
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Dschu
I worship Axwell

Post Dschu10 Jul 2015, 10:26

Didas wrote:watched last night last epi of GOT... only now I know.

Went through this shock few weeks ago buddy! But it's not confirmed that he really is dead!
http://www.cinemablend.com/television/K ... 72851.html

Well, it felt like there were too many cliff hangers packed into the last episode. They could have started to increase speed of actions a little bit earlier this season. Your thoughts?
Anyway every season is in such a high level. There is no better series right now!
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas10 Jul 2015, 10:36

Dschu wrote:

Went through this shock few weeks ago buddy! But it's not confirmed that he really is dead!
http://www.cinemablend.com/television/K ... 72851.html

Well, it felt like there were too many cliff hangers packed into the last episode. They could have started to increase speed of actions a little bit earlier this season. Your thoughts?
Anyway every season is in such a high level. There is no better series right now!

I think hes a targaryan, and he will come back, ressurection.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1310 Jul 2015, 10:37

U know nothing Didas... :D
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1310 Jul 2015, 10:45

Anybody watching Gotham and Flash? Watched the first five or six episodes of each show back in November and then i stopped (lack of time)...could anybody tell me if it's worth it to watch all the way through the first season in both cases...?
sobieski902
I worship Axwell

Post sobieski90210 Jul 2015, 11:55

Seveli13 wrote:

Becomes an classic-GOT-quote. The last three Episodes of Season 5 were unreal (White Walkers, Danaerys /Drogon, Whole Episode 10) and superintense. Cant wait for Season 6
Born in Germany, raised in music
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas10 Jul 2015, 14:23

sobieski902 wrote:
Seveli13 wrote:

Becomes an classic-GOT-quote. The last three Episodes of Season 5 were unreal (White Walkers, Danaerys /Drogon, Whole Episode 10) and superintense. Cant wait for Season 6

Seveli13 wrote:Anybody watching Gotham and Flash? Watched the first five or six episodes of each show back in November and then i stopped (lack of time)...could anybody tell me if it's worth it to watch all the way through the first season in both cases...?

I think Gotham its worthier, maybe 2nd season will be better. Flash random sunday lazy afternoon tv show ?

Now I'll check finally, House Of Cards, Shameless EUA (the better one?) and better call saul... and True Detective 2nd season (I RECOMMEND THE 1st SEASON)
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1310 Jul 2015, 14:37

Didas wrote: I think Gotham its worthier, maybe 2nd season will be better. Flash random sunday lazy afternoon tv show ?

Now I'll check finally, House Of Cards, Shameless EUA (the better one?) and better call saul... and True Detective 2nd season (I RECOMMEND THE 1st SEASON)
Wanting to start with True Detective for some time now...will do it ASAP...
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas10 Jul 2015, 15:33

Seveli13 wrote:
Didas wrote: I think Gotham its worthier, maybe 2nd season will be better. Flash random sunday lazy afternoon tv show ?

Wanting to start with True Detective for some time now...will do it ASAP...
its hard to like it in the beginning, but its the best tv show Ive seen in a long time in that genre... in many ways. thumbps up for Matthew Mcconaughey.
Watsa
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Post Watsa13 Jul 2015, 13:35

Dschu wrote:There is no better series right now!
True Detective doesn't think the same way... :D
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1320 Jul 2015, 12:04

Didas wrote: its hard to like it in the beginning, but its the best tv show Ive seen in a long time in that genre... in many ways. thumbps up for Matthew Mcconaughey.
Gotta say man, it's been very easy for me to like it since ep 1...watched 4 eps now, and gonna watch 2 more today, at least, i hope...great fucking TV show...the whole cast is acting impeccably...