TV Shows

Anything goes!
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 4294
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post Didas10 Jul 2015, 08:36

Latest post of the previous page:

watched last night last epi of GOT... only now I know.

WTF ! :shock: :shock:

the only character I never thought could die...
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Dschu
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 903
Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Location: Krefeld, Germany

Post Dschu10 Jul 2015, 10:26

Didas wrote:watched last night last epi of GOT... only now I know.

WTF ! :shock: :shock:

the only character I never thought could die...
Went through this shock few weeks ago buddy! But it's not confirmed that he really is dead!
http://www.cinemablend.com/television/K ... 72851.html

Well, it felt like there were too many cliff hangers packed into the last episode. They could have started to increase speed of actions a little bit earlier this season. Your thoughts?
Anyway every season is in such a high level. There is no better series right now!
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 4294
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post Didas10 Jul 2015, 10:36

Dschu wrote:
Didas wrote:watched last night last epi of GOT... only now I know.

WTF ! :shock: :shock:

the only character I never thought could die...
Went through this shock few weeks ago buddy! But it's not confirmed that he really is dead!
http://www.cinemablend.com/television/K ... 72851.html

Well, it felt like there were too many cliff hangers packed into the last episode. They could have started to increase speed of actions a little bit earlier this season. Your thoughts?
Anyway every season is in such a high level. There is no better series right now!

I think hes a targaryan, and he will come back, ressurection.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1310 Jul 2015, 10:37

Didas wrote:watched last night last epi of GOT... only now I know.

WTF ! :shock: :shock:

the only character I never thought could die...
U know nothing Didas... :D
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1310 Jul 2015, 10:45

Anybody watching Gotham and Flash? Watched the first five or six episodes of each show back in November and then i stopped (lack of time)...could anybody tell me if it's worth it to watch all the way through the first season in both cases...?
User avatar
sobieski902
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1440
Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Location: Magdeburg, Germany

Post sobieski90210 Jul 2015, 11:55

Seveli13 wrote:
Didas wrote:watched last night last epi of GOT... only now I know.

WTF ! :shock: :shock:

the only character I never thought could die...
U know nothing Didas... :D

Becomes an classic-GOT-quote. The last three Episodes of Season 5 were unreal (White Walkers, Danaerys /Drogon, Whole Episode 10) and superintense. Cant wait for Season 6
Born in Germany, raised in music
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 4294
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post Didas10 Jul 2015, 14:23

sobieski902 wrote:
Seveli13 wrote:
Didas wrote:watched last night last epi of GOT... only now I know.

WTF ! :shock: :shock:

the only character I never thought could die...
U know nothing Didas... :D

Becomes an classic-GOT-quote. The last three Episodes of Season 5 were unreal (White Walkers, Danaerys /Drogon, Whole Episode 10) and superintense. Cant wait for Season 6

Image
Seveli13 wrote:Anybody watching Gotham and Flash? Watched the first five or six episodes of each show back in November and then i stopped (lack of time)...could anybody tell me if it's worth it to watch all the way through the first season in both cases...?

I think Gotham its worthier, maybe 2nd season will be better. Flash random sunday lazy afternoon tv show ?

Now I'll check finally, House Of Cards, Shameless EUA (the better one?) and better call saul... and True Detective 2nd season (I RECOMMEND THE 1st SEASON)
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1310 Jul 2015, 14:37

Didas wrote: I think Gotham its worthier, maybe 2nd season will be better. Flash random sunday lazy afternoon tv show ?

Now I'll check finally, House Of Cards, Shameless EUA (the better one?) and better call saul... and True Detective 2nd season (I RECOMMEND THE 1st SEASON)
Wanting to start with True Detective for some time now...will do it ASAP...
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 4294
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post Didas10 Jul 2015, 15:33

Seveli13 wrote:
Didas wrote: I think Gotham its worthier, maybe 2nd season will be better. Flash random sunday lazy afternoon tv show ?

Now I'll check finally, House Of Cards, Shameless EUA (the better one?) and better call saul... and True Detective 2nd season (I RECOMMEND THE 1st SEASON)
Wanting to start with True Detective for some time now...will do it ASAP...
its hard to like it in the beginning, but its the best tv show Ive seen in a long time in that genre... in many ways. thumbps up for Matthew Mcconaughey.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Watsa
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1201
Joined: 19 Nov 2011
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Post Watsa13 Jul 2015, 13:35

Dschu wrote:There is no better series right now!
True Detective doesn't think the same way... :D
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1320 Jul 2015, 12:04

Didas wrote: its hard to like it in the beginning, but its the best tv show Ive seen in a long time in that genre... in many ways. thumbps up for Matthew Mcconaughey.
Gotta say man, it's been very easy for me to like it since ep 1...watched 4 eps now, and gonna watch 2 more today, at least, i hope...great fucking TV show...the whole cast is acting impeccably...