TV Shows

Anything goes!
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1320 Jul 2015, 12:04

Latest post of the previous page:

Didas wrote: its hard to like it in the beginning, but its the best tv show Ive seen in a long time in that genre... in many ways. thumbps up for Matthew Mcconaughey.
Gotta say man, it's been very easy for me to like it since ep 1...watched 4 eps now, and gonna watch 2 more today, at least, i hope...great fucking TV show...the whole cast is acting impeccably...
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas20 Jul 2015, 12:14

Seveli13 wrote:
Didas wrote: its hard to like it in the beginning, but its the best tv show Ive seen in a long time in that genre... in many ways. thumbps up for Matthew Mcconaughey.
Gotta say man, it's been very easy for me to like it since ep 1...watched 4 eps now, and gonna watch 2 more today, at least, i hope...great fucking TV show...the whole cast is acting impeccably...
u gonna watch 2 today? dont think so.... after epi 6 you cant stop watching it... haha
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1320 Jul 2015, 12:36

Didas wrote: u gonna watch 2 today? dont think so.... after epi 6 you cant stop watching it... haha
Will try to restrain myself to 2, but can't make any promises... :D
Watsa
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Post Watsa21 Jul 2015, 19:54

Seveli13 wrote:
Didas wrote: u gonna watch 2 today? dont think so.... after epi 6 you cant stop watching it... haha
season 2 is amazing too imo
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas22 Jul 2015, 07:35

Watsa wrote:
Seveli13 wrote:
season 2 is amazing too imo
started yesterday (finally)

already excited.

tv show for big guys, not for pussys :mrgreen:
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1322 Jul 2015, 13:22

Didas wrote:
Watsa wrote: season 2 is amazing too imo
started yesterday (finally)

already excited.

tv show for big guys, not for pussys :mrgreen:
Yeah, season 1 is AMAZING...one of the best shows i've watched...starting today with season 2...i see a lot of bad commenting about it, but will see...it's hard to beat Carcosa shit, that's for sure... :D
Viazard
I worship Axwell

Post Viazard23 Jul 2015, 07:38

Seveli13 wrote:Anybody watching Gotham and Flash? Watched the first five or six episodes of each show back in November and then i stopped (lack of time)...could anybody tell me if it's worth it to watch all the way through the first season in both cases...?
Watched both, although after the Joker episode I stopped watching Gotham (Found it boring).
The flash gets better and better as the show goes on, nothing to do with the Arrow (Which I think it's shit)
DUN DUN
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1323 Jul 2015, 14:46

Viazard wrote:
Watched both, although after the Joker episode I stopped watching Gotham (Found it boring).
The flash gets better and better as the show goes on, nothing to do with the Arrow (Which I think it's shit)
Thanks for the info man... ;)
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1323 Jul 2015, 17:59

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/23/da ... son-ending
Well, Da Vinci's Demons is coming to an end...don't know how many of u watched this show, but it's really a shame that is ending...it just needed more time to grow...it wasn't as deep minded or had incredible acting like True Detective or some shows like that (wasn't that far from it either), but it was very interesting to watch it...it was more interesting than GOT, for which i have to wait 8 eps in a season for something to ACTUALLY HAPPEN...anyway, it's sad...
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas23 Jul 2015, 18:27

MEH..

dude watch SouthLAnd, its already over, but so great! its different from any other tv show, u have to watch it to get it.
Viazard
I worship Axwell

Post Viazard23 Jul 2015, 18:47

Starting out The Wire and True Detective! My hopes are with them
DUN DUN