Movies

Anything goes!
User avatar
Didas Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 4259
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post by Didas » 20 Nov 2011, 12:52

The last I saw was :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMaJET7mD0M
The next Id love to see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62nelnMXW3M
Next summer/year (no doubt about it):
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqF8lcKTLw0&hd=1[/youtube]
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
DCBull Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2223
Joined: 19 Aug 2011

Post by DCBull » 04 Dec 2011, 15:28

Visually one of the best films ever. Sure the story is pretty flat and everything, but the visuals and the soundtrack are just :o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5PUDH46agM
Yesterday I watched this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGsCzaI5qrM
and I think I know now, where Berlin Calling got it's inspiration from...
User avatar
DCBull Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2223
Joined: 19 Aug 2011

Post by DCBull » 05 Dec 2011, 18:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhXFCaU92mQ
One of the best movies ever made!
User avatar
Dschu Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 903
Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Location: Krefeld, Germany

Post by Dschu » 05 Dec 2011, 19:14

DCBull wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhXFCaU92mQ
One of the best movies ever made!
+111111111111

was my first movie i watched in a cinema :)

and i cried when mufasa died :(
Mickael Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 224
Joined: 17 May 2010

Post by Mickael » 05 Dec 2011, 19:27

User avatar
Didas Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 4259
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post by Didas » 05 Dec 2011, 20:17

Dschu wrote:
DCBull wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhXFCaU92mQ
One of the best movies ever made!
+111111111111

was my first movie i watched in a cinema :)

and i cried when mufasa died :(
my first in cinema too...ahah front line...ouch my eyes :shock:
great movie!
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
DCBull Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2223
Joined: 19 Aug 2011

Post by DCBull » 12 Dec 2011, 18:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t9DcdLaYJo
First half of the trailer is not good, but then it get's better
User avatar
Ingason8 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 473
Joined: 07 Oct 2010
DJ Gear: MacBook Pro+Logic+Sennheiser HD 25-1 mkii+Midi Controller

Post by Ingason8 » 12 Dec 2011, 19:16

DCBull wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t9DcdLaYJo
First half of the trailer is not good, but then it get's better
Just saw this today, hope it will be as good as 1&2...1 was better tho
User avatar
Didas Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 4259
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post by Didas » 12 Dec 2011, 21:29

Ingason8 wrote:
DCBull wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t9DcdLaYJo
First half of the trailer is not good, but then it get's better
Just saw this today, hope it will be as good as 1&2...1 was better tho
wow...a friend told me about this today, finally:D Loved the 1st one
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
DCBull Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2223
Joined: 19 Aug 2011

Post by DCBull » 14 Dec 2011, 19:49

Here's the upcoming film with Sacha Baron Cohen called 'the Dictator'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgbhyjuhbX8