Movies

Anything goes!
User avatar
House5 Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1839
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House5 Online13 Apr 2016, 15:21

Latest post of the previous page:

Yeah but here I feel like they're trying too hard, like Didas says

Btw can someone explain me all the hate around Batman v Superman ? It definitely doesn't deserve to be bashed like this, it has flaws but cmon, Batman and Superman in the same movie !

And Zimmer + Junkie XL = GOOD
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 4275
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post Didas13 Apr 2016, 15:26

House5 wrote:Yeah but here I feel like they're trying too hard, like Didas says

Btw can someone explain me all the hate around Batman v Superman ? It definitely doesn't deserve to be bashed like this, it has flaws but cmon, Batman and Superman in the same movie !

And Zimmer + Junkie XL = GOOD
ofc its bad, imo. my its my point of view. Im a NOLAN fanboy, specially his Batman Trilogy. this is too much fiction, CGI, popcorn...

and Ben Aflleck is going to direct the next Batman movies.... oh boy....
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
House5 Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1839
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House5 Online14 Apr 2016, 09:12

People are too harsh about the movie, it was going to fail because of the task it had that can't be properly done with only 1 movie, but it's not that bad seriously

And the movie is also a beauty for the eyes, just like Man of Steel was (yep, at least it was beautiful to watch), and it's dark, serious and has a lot of different things going on like religion, terrorism, it's very rich !

Again it has predictable flaws but it's not a bad movie considering it had an impossible mission to accomplish
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1314 Apr 2016, 09:47

Didas wrote:
ofc its bad, imo. my its my point of view. Im a NOLAN fanboy, specially his Batman Trilogy. this is too much fiction, CGI, popcorn...

and Ben Aflleck is going to direct the next Batman movies.... oh boy....
U have the wrong attitude at the beginning...U can't compare Nolan trilogy to any Super-Hero movies DC or Marvel...what Nolan created was truly an work of art, no one will ever come close to that, and his story is more about Bruce Wayne and his suffering and finally trying to leave his past behind him that it is about Batman...Batman is just Bruce's way of releasing that anger and pain that he has so much in his life, as the quote from The Dark Knight Rises explains:"It was supposed to be a symbol, Batman could be anyone"
Anyway, i haven't yet watched this new movie, but i don't have high expectations for it, because of Zack Snyder...he's the reason why Man Of Steel and probably this movie can't come even close to Marvel movies...Man Of Steel is kind of good up until that Dragon Ball Z fighting scenes, it's just too much, and feels like, suddenly, i'm watching Michael Bane's Transformers...And i think that Ben Aflleck directing next Batman movies (if it's true) can go only uphill from Zack...can't be worse, that's for sure...just my 2 cents... ;)
User avatar
House5 Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1839
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House5 Online14 Apr 2016, 12:48

I agree with you Seveli : comparing is pointless here, and a lot of people do that mistake. It's supposed to be a "new" batman

You should consider seeing it Seveli, just to make your own opinion about the movie, it's definitely not a catastrophic movie as rotten tomatoes faggets say, it's well made and has a lot of interesting elements into it. And keep it mind, its task was impossible to fully do in the 1st place so try to see what choices were made here, and if they were good choices. That would be, imo, a proper way to review this movie
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1314 Apr 2016, 14:24

House5 wrote:I agree with you Seveli : comparing is pointless here, and a lot of people do that mistake. It's supposed to be a "new" batman

You should consider seeing it Seveli, just to make your own opinion about the movie, it's definitely not a catastrophic movie as rotten tomatoes faggets say, it's well made and has a lot of interesting elements into it. And keep it mind, its task was impossible to fully do in the 1st place so try to see what choices were made here, and if they were good choices. That would be, imo, a proper way to review this movie
Thanks, i definitely will see it, cause i'm a huge fan of all Super-Heroes, movies, shows whatever :D And i'm always open minded when i watch some movie for the first time, that's why i was so thrilled with Ant-Man for example, i simply loved that movie :) And i'm really excited to see how Aflleck did his thing here, cause i read he's pretty good as Batman and it has nothing to do with him why the movie hasn't really lived up to expectations... ;)
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 4275
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post Didas14 Apr 2016, 18:30

well done DC, another amazing clip for suicide squad.

ultra high expections for this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZwsbcW-d-E
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
House5 Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1839
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House5 Online30 Apr 2016, 11:00

Anyone went to see Civil War ? I'm gonna see it next week

Is it any good without spoiling ? And most important question : how is Spider-Man ? :D
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
Viazard
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 403
Joined: 17 Jun 2015

Post Viazard04 May 2016, 11:30

House5 wrote:Anyone went to see Civil War ? I'm gonna see it next week

Is it any good without spoiling ? And most important question : how is Spider-Man ? :D
Spiderman is finally Earth 616 Spiderman, and Civil War has pretty much nothing to do with the comic book so comparing is pointless here.

Loved it
DUN DUN
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1312 May 2016, 10:34

User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 4275
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post Didas12 May 2016, 11:28

Seveli13 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2e6Oruy_fA
IT'S ALIVEEE !!! :shock: :o

never played the game... but the trailer (the actors are awesome, excellent choices) looks fantastic.

looking forward to check this movie.
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."