- 1x Pioneer DJM-900
- 2x Pioneer CDJ-400
- 1x Pioneer DJM-400

Production
- Ableton Live
- Behringer UMX49

Post by RomainG » 23 Jan 2015, 21:43

Latest post of the previous page:

Dhikhej wrote:Hi, I'm Dominik, 20, currently stuDYING in Bratislava, Slovakia (medicine). My first contact with house music was in 2011 - the first house track I heard was Steve Angello - KNAS. My DJ friend introduced me to this branch of music and I got quickly addicted to those 3 guys- Ax, Seb and Steve. The first gig I attended was Hard Rock Sofa in a small club in Bratislava. Best night of my life. Leave The World Behind was the 1st track that stucked in my head for a long time. My first Axtone track was Miike Snow - The Wave (Thomas Gold Remix). Since then I started following Axtone, I became a huge fan of TG and also Deniz Koyu. I have to agree I jumped on EDM train in 2013 but got quickly bored of it and after few festivals I returned to good old house music - digging the older releases. 2014 hopefully saved my soul with groove and that's it.
Also - I'm not a DJ, producer, just a music lover.
I'm so happy of this forum, you guys are like a huge family, and I'm glad I joined and hopefully, I will give something back to you. Much love <3
Welcome man ! :)

[i][b]Romain G[/b][/i]

[url]http://www.facebook.com/RomainG.Official[/url]
[url]http://twitter.com/RomainGofficial[/url]
[url]http://soundcloud.com/RomainG[/url]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/RomainGOfficial[/url]
Funnel Send private message
True fan
https://soundcloud.com/goddless

Post by Funnel » 26 Jan 2015, 20:54

hey guys) My name is Roman,im 21 years old groove lover from Ukraine.

Names such as Axwell,SA,SI,Kryder,Tom Staar,Third Party,Prok & Fitch,Koyu,TG,DV&W,HRS live in my heart d;

I also like to work with music.
My stuff u can see here : https://soundcloud.com/goddless

have plans to make the mix for AFP d;

Good luck guys! luv u)
All you need is real house music!
Rozay Send private message
Axwell lover

Post by Rozay » 30 Sep 2015, 16:17

Hey guys! I'm a 19 year old fella from Norway who's been lurking way too long on this forum. Been a huge fan of Axwell and Axtone since I discovered NBL4U when it got released. I've seen the boss live twice at SHM's last tour and one of him and ingrosso's first shows as a duo (the bravalla festival). Seeing them again at ADE this year and hope the show won't be too much of the same as the one last summer.
Looking forward to finally be contributing on this forum!
Extensity Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Extensity » 11 Dec 2015, 19:55

Hello everyone,
I am Daniel, 23, from Czech Republic. I have been visiting this forum for almost a year and finally decided to contact somebody to become a member. I don't really know that many people that listen to electronic music the way I do, so I am happy to finally join a group that has a similar taste and passion for music.
Here is something about my musical background: I got into house in around 2007 through our local radio station, which in that time played a mix of pop/dance/house and trance. I noticed some producers like Guetta, Tiesto or Armin van Buuren. After that, when I think about it (pun intended), there were three significant music discoveries which got me to where I am now.
First discovery was around 2008: progressive house. I came across this mix called Trance-House Megamix, where I heard Adam K & Soha for the first time. These guys made some beautiful progressive sound along with Deadmau5, Glenn Morrison or Pryda. Till today, when somebody makes a track with that amazing progressive pluck, it reminds me of those old times.
The second discovery was trance. I already knew some famous tracks through the earlier mentioned radio and megamix. But then me and my good friend discovered this radioshow mixed by a Czech DJ named Paul Rockseek. It had a lot of great trance (and sometimes even prog house) tracks and for some time all I listened to were these sets. Then I started to use iTunes for podcasts and listened to ASOT by Armin and TAtW by Above & Beyond. Lately my love for trance softened a bit, but I still like to follow Anjuna or Enhanced Progressive.
Now to the third discovery: SHM. I do not really know whether the first track from them was LtWB or One, but I started to like their sound. I already knew of some Axwell's work like NBL4U, I found U or my personal favourite: Music Matters remix. It is interesting how many tracks that Ax produced I already knew and liked, but did not know about him until 2010. With my other friend, we used to listen to SHM's sets, even during school. I also did unofficial czech subtitles for both SHM documentaries, so I've seen them for like a hundred times. After the group fell apart I started to follow their individual labels with Axtone being the closest to my heart.
Well, that is probably the most important I wanted to share with you of my musical history. As you may have noticed, the most important part of a track for me is a melody, but it has to have that kick in the background, otherwise I could be still listening to some crappy pop music :D But lately I also started to like that "groovy" sound that Kryder and others produce. Well, what can I say, music keeps on changing and so do my musical tastes, but memories stay.
I am not a producer (minimal musical theory background), I try to learn DJing and I like to experiment with Ableton a bit (mixes and mashups). The last thing to add is that I rarely like a track for the first time I hear it, but after a few plays it gets to me and when it's good, the love is there :D

TL;DR: Daniel from Czech Republic, likes all kinds of electronic music; melody is important; does not instantly fall in love with the track he hears for the first time; tends to write long posts about himself and then compresses it into two lines for the impatient
"For the love of god, can you say INSERT, woman!"
Seveli13 Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Seveli13 » 11 Dec 2015, 20:27

I hear u man...ASOT in 2008 was pure bliss mixed with a lot of Progressive sound, there wasn't a radio show on Earth close to it...nowadays it's only 138 bpm or higher and much of them sounds very similar - talking about proper Trance, lower bpm's are usually more EDM-ish, but back then Trance was so much more versatile...anyway, welcome to the forum... ;)
Extensity Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Extensity » 12 Dec 2015, 18:34

Seveli13 wrote:I hear u man...ASOT in 2008 was pure bliss mixed with a lot of Progressive sound, there wasn't a radio show on Earth close to it...nowadays it's only 138 bpm or higher and much of them sounds very similar - talking about proper Trance, lower bpm's are usually more EDM-ish, but back then Trance was so much more versatile...anyway, welcome to the forum... ;)
Thanks!
I guess you're right with Trance and ASOT. That Who's afraid of 138 thing is not really my cup of tea.
"For the love of god, can you say INSERT, woman!"
Didas Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Didas » 14 Dec 2015, 10:33

Welcome Daniel 'Poborsky' !

better later than ever
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
tonic gin Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by tonic gin » 09 Jun 2016, 13:42

Hey guys, I'm Kim (male), 22 years old andfrom Cologne Germany. I'm addicted to (melodic) progressive house / house & techno music.
Unfortunately the kind of House music I love, the kind of music discussed on this forum, is not very popular in the area where I live (maybe Germany in general), so I mostly party to techno and tech house, but my heart is glowing for Axwell's music. 2015 was a year of bliss music wise, as I got to see Axwell & Ingrosso twice in a month!

I hate dubstep, especially some sub genres, electro house, trap and main stream/radio/main stream club deep house.

As my following list of artists suggests and like I previously said I love progressive house aswell as techno but generally I listen to a lot of different music. Progressive house is just what I like most :mrgreen:

Favourite artists are:
• obviously Axwell
• Kölsch
• Deadmau5
• ATTLAS
• Sam Paganini
• Boys Noize
• Extrawelt
• well, Ingrosso due to participation in many tracks I love

Some of my favourite tracks:
• Axwell & Ingrosso - TAY (Festival bootleg), This time, Something new, Terminal 5 ID, Reload, On my way (old original / NC edit)
• SHM - every single track basically, especially the Coldplay Remix
• Kölsch - Goldfisch, Zig, Cranes (remix)
• Dubvision - Redux, Turn it around
• Hard Rock Sofa & Squire - Just can't stay away (amazing instrumental)
• Deadmau5 - Faxing Berlin
• Boys Noize - Yeah, Starwin

I also love a lot of Axwell's older music!

My favourite ever music sets (so far) are:
• SHM 2010 creamfields / LA
• SHM 2011 Madison Square Garden
• SHM 2013 Ultra final set (No idea how often I cried when Save the world transitioned into Reload)
• Axwell 2008 Exit
• Kölsch Essential mix

I'm also a bit critical towards Ingrosso because I think he's dragging Axwell down to be honest in terms of music selection he contributes to their sets, the trap and electro house stuff which I deteste.
Other than that, that's me!
Last edited by tonic gin on 14 Jun 2016, 17:02, edited 4 times in total.
I can promise you, Yes I am a Dreamer, too!
childrenofthewild Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by childrenofthewild » 10 Jun 2016, 13:21

tonic gin wrote:Hey guys, I'm Kim (male), 22 years old andfrom Cologne Germany. I'm addicted to (melodic) progressive house / house & techno music.
Unfortunately the kind of House music I love, the kind of music discussed on this forum, is not very popular in the area where I live (maybe Germany in general), so I mostly party to techno and tech house, but my heart is glowing for Axwell's music. 2015 was a year of bliss music wise, as I got to see Axwell & Ingrosso twice in a month!

I hate dubstep, especially some sub genres, electro house, trap and main stream/radio/main stream club deep house.

Favourite artists are:
• obviously Axwell
• Kölsch
• Deadmau5
• ATTLAS
• Sam Paganini
• well, Ingrosso due to participation in many tracks I love

Some of my favourite tracks:
• Axwell & Ingrosso - TAY (Festival bootleg), This time, Something new, Terminal 5 ID, Reload
• SHM - every single track basically, especially the Coldplay Remix
• Kölsch - Goldfisch, Zig, Cranes (remix)
• Dubvision - Redux, Turn it around
• Hard Rock Sofa & Squire - Just can't stay away (amazing instrumental)

I also love a lot of Axwell's older music!

My favourite ever music sets (so far) are:
• SHM 2010 creamfields / LA
• SHM 2011 Madison Square Garden
• SHM 2013 Ultra final set (No idea how often I cried when Save the world transitioned into Reload)
• Axwell 2008 Exit
• Kölsch Essential mix

I'm also a bit critical towards Ingrosso because I think he's dragging Axwell down to be honest in terms of music selection he contributes to their sets, the trap and electro house stuff which I deteste.
Other than that, that's me!

Awesome to see someone from the Rheinland on here! Nice taste you got there man.
tonic gin Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by tonic gin » 11 Jun 2016, 12:20

childrenofthewild wrote: Awesome to see someone from the Rheinland on here! Nice taste you got there man.
Thanks man :) really nice haha
I can promise you, Yes I am a Dreamer, too!
mcribas Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/marshwell
DJ Gear: Computer (it's important gear nowadays)

Post by mcribas » 14 Jun 2016, 16:11

Hey guys, I'm Marcelo, 27 years old, a Axwell super fan from Portugal (I've seen some around here :D).

I have to say that I'm quite happy cause I finally got the chance to register in the forum.

Regarding music taste, I'm into groovy house sounds (old school and the new EDM groovy stuff). I also like melodic stuff. In general, my favorite artists are:

Axwell (duh);
DubVision;
Tom Staar;
Kryder;
Dannic (the older one);
Dirty South
Hard Rock Sofa/Shapov
Basically almost every Axtone member :D

Thanks a lot, hope to have some fun here with you guys, giving my opinions and sharing some of my mashups (they suck, but well, not everyone can be Axwell right?).

;)