Axwell fan
http://www.mgr-removals.co.uk/

Post by emmettmgr » 07 Aug 2013, 07:54

Latest post of the previous page:

Adera is fun to play.
Supermode Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Supermode » 18 Sep 2013, 12:42

GTA 5 is just too awesome. Before I explored the whole map it's Christmas :mrgreen:

http://rotzooi.pakspul.nl/gta5/fullmap% ... 0-%205.jpg
Seems I can’t deny some days just pass me by, you know I feel, I feel much better… At Night!
House5 Send private message
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post by House5 » 19 Sep 2013, 08:55

I really don't get the hype of GTA. This is not a game I'd play personally

And please, don't compare GTA III to Doom, Doom has an awesomeness that you won't find anymore today
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
I worship Axwell

Post by Supermode » 19 Sep 2013, 22:07

House5 wrote:I really don't get the hype of GTA. This is not a game I'd play personally

And please, don't compare GTA III to Doom, Doom has an awesomeness that you won't find anymore today
An enormous & realistic open world where you can do all the crazy shit you can't do in the real world. And now with 5 we are back in the San Andreas area, so alot of childhood memories are coming back :)
Seems I can’t deny some days just pass me by, you know I feel, I feel much better… At Night!
Didas Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Didas » 19 Sep 2013, 23:28

amazing videogame, GTA5
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
I worship Axwell
VirtualDJ Pro

Post by House5 » 21 Sep 2013, 17:34

Supermode wrote:
House5 wrote:I really don't get the hype of GTA. This is not a game I'd play personally

An enormous & realistic open world where you can do all the crazy shit you can't do in the real world. And now with 5 we are back in the San Andreas area, so alot of childhood memories are coming back :)
It's probably something awesome but it's just not for me, a game where you can do all you want and without any goal to reach... Meeeeeeeeh

I didn't get the comparison between GTA III and Doom... The first Doom game ever has something that you just can't find anymore today, but anyway :D
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."

Luigi vs. House5...
I worship Axwell

Post by Supermode » 22 Sep 2013, 21:55

House5 wrote:It's probably something awesome but it's just not for me, a game where you can do all you want and without any goal to reach... Meeeeeeeeh

I didn't get the comparison between GTA III and Doom... The first Doom game ever has something that you just can't find anymore today, but anyway :D
The missions. Haven't played so much yet, but from what I've seen already (and read before the release) the storyline looks good.

Ah I don't know, where do they make that comparison? I just googled Doom and it looks nothing like GTA games so?
I worship Axwell
VirtualDJ Pro

Post by House5 » 25 Sep 2013, 17:12

Supermode wrote:
House5 wrote:It's probably something awesome but it's just not for me, a game where you can do all you want and without any goal to reach... Meeeeeeeeh

The missions. Haven't played so much yet, but from what I've seen already (and read before the release) the storyline looks good.

Ah I don't know, where do they make that comparison? I just googled Doom and it looks nothing like GTA games so?
I read this on Wikipedia, I totally understand the comparison because I got the first Doom ever (and trust me, it's a hell of a game), but for me it's not the same thing because FPS games were 100% new in 1993 (1 year after the release of Wolfenstein 3D, the first huge FPS ever made by iD Software, they made Doom too), while 3D games like this one weren't that new I think.

Luigi vs. House5...
nickkrupka1 Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by nickkrupka1 » 10 Sep 2014, 12:42

FIFA 15 demo came out yesterday, and it is amazing, can't wait for the whole thing
hrvoje42 Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by hrvoje42 » 11 Sep 2014, 07:56

Supermode wrote:I just googled Doom and it looks nothing like GTA games so?
Yes I know I am quoting a post from a year ago, but did you seriously need to google Doom to see what it is? You didn't know what is Doom? Seriously?
I worship Axwell

Post by Supermode » 11 Sep 2014, 12:54

Yes and no. I only really knew the game by name and vaguely remember the movie trailer (never watched that movie) so I thought I knew a bit of what that game would be about. But I've never played it nor seen actual gameplay of it, so yeah when I heard about a comparison with GTA, I had to search it up.