Video Games !

Anything goes!
User avatar
Supermode
I worship Axwell
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:02 am
Location: Belgium

Post by Supermode » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:42 pm

GTA 5 is just too awesome. Before I explored the whole map it's Christmas :mrgreen:

http://rotzooi.pakspul.nl/gta5/fullmap% ... 0-%205.jpg
Seems I can’t deny some days just pass me by, you know I feel, I feel much better… At Night!
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1769
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:28 pm
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post by House5 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:55 am

I really don't get the hype of GTA. This is not a game I'd play personally

And please, don't compare GTA III to Doom, Doom has an awesomeness that you won't find anymore today
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...

[img]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3492/luigietsonombre.gif[/img]
User avatar
Supermode
I worship Axwell
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:02 am
Location: Belgium

Post by Supermode » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:07 pm

House5 wrote:I really don't get the hype of GTA. This is not a game I'd play personally

And please, don't compare GTA III to Doom, Doom has an awesomeness that you won't find anymore today
An enormous & realistic open world where you can do all the crazy shit you can't do in the real world. And now with 5 we are back in the San Andreas area, so alot of childhood memories are coming back :)
Seems I can’t deny some days just pass me by, you know I feel, I feel much better… At Night!
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Posts: 4246
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:29 am
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post by Didas » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:28 pm

amazing videogame, GTA5
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1769
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:28 pm
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post by House5 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Supermode wrote:
House5 wrote:I really don't get the hype of GTA. This is not a game I'd play personally

And please, don't compare GTA III to Doom, Doom has an awesomeness that you won't find anymore today
An enormous & realistic open world where you can do all the crazy shit you can't do in the real world. And now with 5 we are back in the San Andreas area, so alot of childhood memories are coming back :)
It's probably something awesome but it's just not for me, a game where you can do all you want and without any goal to reach... Meeeeeeeeh

I didn't get the comparison between GTA III and Doom... The first Doom game ever has something that you just can't find anymore today, but anyway :D
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...

[img]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3492/luigietsonombre.gif[/img]
User avatar
Supermode
I worship Axwell
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:02 am
Location: Belgium

Post by Supermode » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:55 pm

House5 wrote:It's probably something awesome but it's just not for me, a game where you can do all you want and without any goal to reach... Meeeeeeeeh

I didn't get the comparison between GTA III and Doom... The first Doom game ever has something that you just can't find anymore today, but anyway :D
The missions. Haven't played so much yet, but from what I've seen already (and read before the release) the storyline looks good.

Ah I don't know, where do they make that comparison? I just googled Doom and it looks nothing like GTA games so?
Seems I can’t deny some days just pass me by, you know I feel, I feel much better… At Night!
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1769
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:28 pm
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post by House5 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Supermode wrote:
House5 wrote:It's probably something awesome but it's just not for me, a game where you can do all you want and without any goal to reach... Meeeeeeeeh

I didn't get the comparison between GTA III and Doom... The first Doom game ever has something that you just can't find anymore today, but anyway :D
The missions. Haven't played so much yet, but from what I've seen already (and read before the release) the storyline looks good.

Ah I don't know, where do they make that comparison? I just googled Doom and it looks nothing like GTA games so?
I read this on Wikipedia, I totally understand the comparison because I got the first Doom ever (and trust me, it's a hell of a game), but for me it's not the same thing because FPS games were 100% new in 1993 (1 year after the release of Wolfenstein 3D, the first huge FPS ever made by iD Software, they made Doom too), while 3D games like this one weren't that new I think.
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...

[img]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3492/luigietsonombre.gif[/img]
nickkrupka1
I worship Axwell
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:54 pm
Location: Philly, United States

Post by nickkrupka1 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:42 pm

FIFA 15 demo came out yesterday, and it is amazing, can't wait for the whole thing
User avatar
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell
Posts: 445
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by hrvoje42 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:56 am

Supermode wrote:I just googled Doom and it looks nothing like GTA games so?
Yes I know I am quoting a post from a year ago, but did you seriously need to google Doom to see what it is? You didn't know what is Doom? Seriously?
User avatar
Supermode
I worship Axwell
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:02 am
Location: Belgium

Post by Supermode » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:54 pm

Yes and no. I only really knew the game by name and vaguely remember the movie trailer (never watched that movie) so I thought I knew a bit of what that game would be about. But I've never played it nor seen actual gameplay of it, so yeah when I heard about a comparison with GTA, I had to search it up.
Seems I can’t deny some days just pass me by, you know I feel, I feel much better… At Night!