AFPN (Axwell forum producer network)

All about your latest productions.
Nils Vall
Axwell digger

Post Nils Vall19 Mar 2015, 18:03

Latest post of the previous page:

oskar wrote:So, my name is Oskar Baeten, and I recently changed my production alias to OKKA, more simple and recognizable. It was my small cousing who always pronounced my name falsely like that, so it was easy to choose the name.

With this new name, I'd wanted to start with a clean sheat for myself and productions. My releases in 2010-2013 are kinda bad (most of them). It's not im now only producing tech house, but I'd like to go in a groovy direction.

My next song will be called Another Route, and will be released on Follow Your Roots (Portugal), a label where our beloved member HEDZ is part of A&R team. We're just finished the mastering process, so i'll put the preview here (or somewhere) later.

Last year I released this, and I'm still very proud of it.
Nice vibes!
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine21 Mar 2015, 02:37

oskar wrote:So, my name is Oskar Baeten, and I recently changed my production alias to OKKA, more simple and recognizable. It was my small cousing who always pronounced my name falsely like that, so it was easy to choose the name.

With this new name, I'd wanted to start with a clean sheat for myself and productions. My releases in 2010-2013 are kinda bad (most of them). It's not im now only producing tech house, but I'd like to go in a groovy direction.

My next song will be called Another Route, and will be released on Follow Your Roots (Portugal), a label where our beloved member HEDZ is part of A&R team. We're just finished the mastering process, so i'll put the preview here (or somewhere) later.

Last year I released this, and I'm still very proud of it.
Nice job man, was feeling the vibe
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."