Send private message thesoundofnow_

Post The Sound Of Now04 Sep 2020, 13:11

Madva
Axwell digger
Send private message madvamusic madvamusic
DJ Gear: Pioneer HDJ2000MK2
Logic Pro X

Post Madva04 Sep 2020, 16:02

Hey I listened to some of you stuff, I think that the main problems are these two: you still need to learn how to give the track a proper structure, and you might want to study some music theory. It’s not essential, but it will eventually help you a lot. There are a lot of other things to work on, automations, eqing, sound design, mixing and mastering. But you need a solid track structure to work on first. Watch some tutorials about metrics and rhythmics, and I suggest melodies and harmonies too. After that you’ll have a better global knowledge on what you need to start a great track, and you will concentrate on the other stuff mentioned above.
Hope this can help you :)
Take a listen to my remix of Waiting On My Love on YouTube:)

https://linktr.ee/Madva
The Sound Of Now
Axwell lover
Send private message thesoundofnow_

Post The Sound Of Now05 Sep 2020, 15:33

Madva wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 16:02
Hey I listened to some of you stuff, I think that the main problems are these two: you still need to learn how to give the track a proper structure, and you might want to study some music theory. It’s not essential, but it will eventually help you a lot. There are a lot of other things to work on, automations, eqing, sound design, mixing and mastering. But you need a solid track structure to work on first. Watch some tutorials about metrics and rhythmics, and I suggest melodies and harmonies too. After that you’ll have a better global knowledge on what you need to start a great track, and you will concentrate on the other stuff mentioned above.
Hope this can help you :)
Hey Man thanks for this awesome feedback. I really struggle with the song structure and mixing is also fucked up. I'm trying to learn but its very slow process. Hope will do better next time :D