ADE 2016

Worldwide DJ dates and discussion.
carp93
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 38
Joined: 17 Aug 2016

Post carp9325 Aug 2016, 17:03

My first post here, do someone know if there will be an Axtone Showcase at this year ADE in Amsterdam?
User avatar
Ctirad89
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://www.facebook.com/Jespersound
Posts: 1597
Joined: 18 Aug 2014
Location: Czech Republic
DJ Gear: Traktor, Sennheiser

Post Ctirad8908 Sep 2016, 13:03

carp93 wrote:My first post here, do someone know if there will be an Axtone Showcase at this year ADE in Amsterdam?
Probably not in this year... Anyway, who from forum members gonna be at ADA?
carp93
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 38
Joined: 17 Aug 2016

Post carp9312 Sep 2016, 21:14

I will be there,I have Ax/\Ing show ticket, and as last year, is the first ADE event that went sold out.
They are going to play also at the amsterdam arena, but i don't think i will be there
User avatar
Ryan93
Axwell fan
Send private message
Posts: 1
Joined: 02 Aug 2016
Location: Dundee, Scotland

Post Ryan9325 Sep 2016, 16:29

Ctirad89 wrote:
carp93 wrote:My first post here, do someone know if there will be an Axtone Showcase at this year ADE in Amsterdam?
Probably not in this year... Anyway, who from forum members gonna be at ADA?
I'll be going!, Len Faki, Doorn, Cartel, Release then chill on sunday.
User avatar
Elroy
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 413
Joined: 27 May 2016
Location: The Netherlands

Post Elroy26 Sep 2016, 07:41

HMH this year again. Was pretty bummed out when I found out Release was on the same day.
Might be heading to Laidback Luke's birthday party if all turns out well.
carp93
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 38
Joined: 17 Aug 2016

Post carp9326 Sep 2016, 15:22

Elroy wrote:HMH this year again. Was pretty bummed out when I found out Release was on the same day.
Might be heading to Laidback Luke's birthday party if all turns out well.
Everyone want to go to laidback luke party :mrgreen:
I still have do decide what to do on sunday evening
User avatar
Elroy
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 413
Joined: 27 May 2016
Location: The Netherlands

Post Elroy07 Oct 2016, 13:49

carp93 wrote:
Elroy wrote:HMH this year again. Was pretty bummed out when I found out Release was on the same day.
Might be heading to Laidback Luke's birthday party if all turns out well.
Everyone want to go to laidback luke party :mrgreen:
I still have do decide what to do on sunday evening
Yeah, I'm pretty stoked for it !
The Laidback Luke party will be on tuesday.
User avatar
Polish Accent Online
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 566
Joined: 19 Aug 2014
Location: Poland

Post Polish Accent Online23 Oct 2016, 19:20

Perhaps a little off topic, but Tiesto played a few trance legendary classics last night. Despite of what Tijs is doing for a few last years it's really nice (but also sad for some reason) to see him playing tunes like Adagio For Strings which was one of the very first dance/club music songs I've ever heard.

*The funny thing is that 80% of crowd have no clue what's going on :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/breakingtrance ... 305725886/
"He's not on drugs, that's just Axwell
Really into his music"

in AXWELL we trust.
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2133
Joined: 03 Sep 2014
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post Seveli1323 Oct 2016, 20:27

Polish Accent wrote:Perhaps a little off topic, but Tiesto played a few trance legendary classics last night. Despite of what Tijs is doing for a few last years it's really nice (but also sad for some reason) to see him playing tunes like Adagio For Strings which was one of the very first dance/club music songs I've ever heard.

*The funny thing is that 80% of crowd have no clue what's going on :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/breakingtrance ... 305725886/
Nowhere near off topic...and yeah, it's only super sad, at least for me...but did u notice that he wasn't near the decks when He's A Pirate kicks in, it feels like pre-mixed and even if it's not, he's clearly forgotten what real music is, that transition is awful :lol: But damn, 10-15 years ago, music was sooooooooooooooo much better :shock: