Axtone Miami 2018 @ Delano Beach Club March 21

Worldwide DJ dates and discussion.
User avatar
Hardsoul Send private message
Administrator
axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 1364
Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Location: Czech Republic

Post by Hardsoul » 17 Feb 2018, 14:23

Anyone here going?

Line up TBA

FB event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1824088344290512/
Tickets on sale Tuesday 20th February @ 12PM ET https://www.tixr.com/groups/mmwhotel/ev ... miami-7696
Axwell’s Axtone records returns to the Delano, Miami on March 21st for its annual showcase that’s launched countless artists, anthems, and memories as the must attend party on South Beach.

Firmly embedded in Miami Music Week history, Axtone Miami brings together clubbers and industry alike with a guaranteed who’s who of the scene - behind, and in front of the decks.

With the line-up firmly under wraps, all we can say is to expect Axtone royalty, DJ friends, and the biggest stars of all, the Axtone Family from across the globe.

Axtone Miami is Wednesday 21st March, at the Delano.

Image
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!
User avatar
Frenchy036 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 424
Joined: 23 Mar 2016
DJ Gear: DDJ-SX

Post by Frenchy036 » 24 Feb 2018, 17:10

Unfortunately, I have class that day and won't be down til Thursday.

However, if anyone here is going to Ultra and wants to meet up, LMK!
"Goosebumps never lie..."
User avatar
Polish Accent Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 545
Joined: 19 Aug 2014
Location: Poland

Post by Polish Accent » 24 Feb 2018, 19:59

Sorry, there is Fast & Furious 6 on TV that day... Won't be able to make it both
"He's not on drugs, that's just Axwell
Really into his music"

in AXWELL we trust.
nickkrupka1 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 293
Joined: 09 Dec 2012
Location: Philly, United States

Post by nickkrupka1 » 27 Feb 2018, 02:29

Sadly, I'll be in Miami that day but my cousin isn't interested in the event, so i may end up missing it.

Brutal gutting feeling, gonna do everything I can to go.
User avatar
jz1 Send private message
Administrator
https://www.axwellforum.com axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 484
Joined: 12 Feb 2012
Location: The Netherlands
DJ Gear: Spotify

Post by jz1 » 27 Feb 2018, 09:50

nickkrupka1 wrote:
27 Feb 2018, 02:29
Sadly, I'll be in Miami that day but my cousin isn't interested in the event, so i may end up missing it.

Brutal gutting feeling, gonna do everything I can to go.
Geesh nick, go solo then :lol: or cuff him and drag him with you
More Life
nickkrupka1 Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 293
Joined: 09 Dec 2012
Location: Philly, United States

Post by nickkrupka1 » 28 Feb 2018, 02:38

jz1 wrote:
27 Feb 2018, 09:50
nickkrupka1 wrote:
27 Feb 2018, 02:29
Sadly, I'll be in Miami that day but my cousin isn't interested in the event, so i may end up missing it.

Brutal gutting feeling, gonna do everything I can to go.
Geesh nick, go solo then :lol: or cuff him and drag him with you
I didn't even know how to react :lol:
Londinee Send private message
Axwell digger
Posts: 69
Joined: 18 Aug 2014

Post by Londinee » 21 Mar 2018, 15:58

Anyone who can stream the boss
live?
msqrvve Send private message
True fan
Posts: 126
Joined: 22 Nov 2014

Post by msqrvve » 22 Mar 2018, 01:08

https://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklis ... 03-21.html

I know I shouldn't be expecting much, but kind of disappointed at this kind of set. I was disappointed from Tomorrowland and last years Axtone set. I'm not sure why I keep thinking Ax is going to bring back the WMC vibes.

If I was Ax I would play two hours, but I'm not him so I'll respect his decision to bring in more people. My mentality is that if I'm having an Axtone set, I would want to give my all to the fans that have supported the label all these years. I feel like the true fans would appreciate it so much more if he played longer and they took an artist or two off the lineup.

Hoping Dirty South, Kryder, and even Matisse & Sadko (Sometimes I don't mind poppy big room). I would love to listen to any of these sets though (Except maybe D.O.D) I'm sure most of them brought their A game.
User avatar
PoppyK Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 314
Joined: 01 Nov 2016

Post by PoppyK » 22 Mar 2018, 03:00

msqrvve wrote:
22 Mar 2018, 01:08
https://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklis ... 03-21.html

I know I shouldn't be expecting much, but kind of disappointed at this kind of set. I was disappointed from Tomorrowland and last years Axtone set. I'm not sure why I keep thinking Ax is going to bring back the WMC vibes.

If I was Ax I would play two hours, but I'm not him so I'll respect his decision to bring in more people. My mentality is that if I'm having an Axtone set, I would want to give my all to the fans that have supported the label all these years. I feel like the true fans would appreciate it so much more if he played longer and they took an artist or two off the lineup.

Hoping Dirty South, Kryder, and even Matisse & Sadko (Sometimes I don't mind poppy big room). I would love to listen to any of these sets though (Except maybe D.O.D) I'm sure most of them brought their A game.
Sadly i think old WMC Ax vibes will never come back... my last hope is 2013 solo Ax which still was good. Last year Tomorrowland set was pretty good in my opinion compared to what he played previously. This years Pool Party feels like a weaker version of it though, lacking the highlights he played at TML. Not even the Everyday ID... disappointing.
User avatar
Vinelli Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3160
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post by Vinelli » 22 Mar 2018, 10:14

msqrvve wrote:
22 Mar 2018, 01:08
https://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklis ... 03-21.html

I know I shouldn't be expecting much, but kind of disappointed at this kind of set. I was disappointed from Tomorrowland and last years Axtone set. I'm not sure why I keep thinking Ax is going to bring back the WMC vibes.

If I was Ax I would play two hours, but I'm not him so I'll respect his decision to bring in more people. My mentality is that if I'm having an Axtone set, I would want to give my all to the fans that have supported the label all these years. I feel like the true fans would appreciate it so much more if he played longer and they took an artist or two off the lineup.

Hoping Dirty South, Kryder, and even Matisse & Sadko (Sometimes I don't mind poppy big room). I would love to listen to any of these sets though (Except maybe D.O.D) I'm sure most of them brought their A game.
I share your thoughts. Maybe ax honestly doesnt care for house anymore and has fallen in love with the dancehall (?) genre he plays now. Too bad for us